Getting Requests

I don't think I could change my persona because I'm comfortable where I am in it. But, when I still lived in KY I got quite a few requests for domination. The funny thing about it is they were specifically interested in being dominated by an AA woman, lmao! At one time, the requests were so frequent that I considered CREATING a different persona to fill the demand. But, I'll leave that for the pros and those genuinely INTO that kind of thing. I'm quite comfy in "Elle" mode...
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Elle, we were having this conversation on the phone the other day! lol. Well Those that know me say I'm too "sweet"/too nice to be a dom. However, If Mijo wants me to channel my inner bitch and kick his ass - then I'll try my best.
Elle, we were having this conversation on the phone the other day! lol. Well Those that know me say I'm too "sweet"/too nice to be a dom. However, If Mijo wants me to channel my inner bitch and kick his ass - then I'll try my best. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Lmao, Ikr? But, you kicking someone's ass? You let me know how that session goes, lol. Me: "So, how'd the Dom session with Mijo go?" Typical you: "Giiiirrrrlllll, you KNOW I couldn't do that!" Now, cock domination is a whole other story. I'm sure you'd have no problems with that one.
Lmao, Ikr? But, you kicking someone's ass? You let me know how that session goes, lol. Me: "So, how'd the Dom session with Mijo go?" Typical you: "Giiiirrrrlllll, you KNOW I couldn't do that!" Now, cock domination is a whole other story. I'm sure you'd have no problems with that one.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
OMG you got me down to the T.
Elle, we were having this conversation on the phone the other day! lol. Well Those that know me say I'm too "sweet"/too nice to be a dom. However, If Mijo wants me to channel my inner bitch and kick his ass - then I'll try my best. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Honneee, I want to be a fly on the wall.

I'll be that tiny voice telling you to paddle him harder....
You live a sheltered life if that's the most requested thing. Originally Posted by shorty
Nahhhh, Canada's got all the hotties... Don't need to request more.