I'm Quitting The Hobby

• Tetas
  • 04-23-2015, 01:55 PM
accept

ijs
The way I feel about jobs is as long as your happy with what your doing good for you and if you make a good living at what you do than that's a plus. But I can already tell your one that looks down on people if they don't have a decent job.

Originally Posted by Worldtravler
You're not your. Also, its then not than... IJS��
LMAO!
A person can't make this shit up! PPP-riceless

Good luck Trinity!
This lemon-ade-rita is good......

We should all be enjoying ourselves here money made or money spent. Js
Just do what you enjoy doing
This good bye thread has taken a weird turn. Although I never got to meet you Trinity, good luck in your future endeavors!
Well wishes to you Ms. Trinity.
It would be wonderful if your future was one of good health and happiness with a sense of contentment. I wish you the very best.
It's not about the money or lack there of guys. I have a great job and my kids are getting older. All girls. I do not want them in this life. Not to mention I am pregnant with number four and can not hobby any more out of respect for my new little one. There are alot of factors taking me away from the hobby. Not just my job. But I work 12 hour days now making great money and with overtime its even better. It's just not for me any more. My life is going in a different direction and I am embracing the change happily. I honestly did not know how to express that I was quitting at first. But now I am completely ok with everything as it is. I will still be around the board from time to time just not as an active provider. Happy Hobbying Guys.
Congratulations!!! That is really tremendous news. I wish you and yours all the best. I'm glad I got the opportunity to meet you. Fare well, where e'er you fare!
Insulting the ladies by insinuating most can't make it in the 'real world' while simultaneously employing the grammar skills of a 2nd grader is pretty funny, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Goodness, I don't think I've ever been as aroused as I was after reading your post. LoL Almost makes me want to misspell a few words myself!

And TK, sounds like you are a great Mom, not because of leaving the hobby but because you are thinking about their future, which some parents don't (I know several with $$$ and they don't care about their own kids); and working hard for them. And love the quote in your sig "If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it".
It's my bad luck I never got to meet you TK, I wish we could have spent some time together, I hear you are a wonderful lady. I am glad/happy when anyone can improve their life and it sure sounds like you are on the right track and doing just that. Good luck to you and your family in all that you under take. You will be greatly missed and are certainly welcome back anytime but I hope your life goes so well you never come back. Good Luck
Trinity, I can understand your need for change and 100% healthy living! I wish you luck and congrats on the little one!
Hate to see you go sweetie but if you like it I love it. Like I always tell you be safe, have fun and take care of those little ones.
Bye Trinity, it gives me great sadness to see you go, but I have wonderful memories of what was the best encounter of my life, on all levels. I wish you the very best and hope you keep in touch. x0x0 Hatty
Yall are some real pieces of work. You take a goodbye post and turn it into a bitch fight. Jeez people, act your damn age, not the age you pretend to be.

Good luck Trinity. I'm happy for you! Congrats on the new baby!