I have to ask providers this......

Plus if you say you are looking for a blow job in Dallas, and some girl says I am available in Arlington, that does nothing for you but any guy in Arlington looking for a blowjob .... They are advertising. It is a proven fact in advertising that frequent exposure has a level of effectiveness. That is why companies run the same advertisement over and over on TV. Each time you see it raises the odds you will think of that brand when you start shopping. Originally Posted by ValenTX
^^^Nailed It!!!
Plus if you say you are looking for a blow job in Dallas, and some girl says I am available in Arlington, that does nothing for you but any guy in Arlington looking for a blowjob .... They are advertising. It is a proven fact in advertising that frequent exposure has a level of effectiveness. That is why companies run the same advertisement over and over on TV. Each time you see it raises the odds you will think of that brand when you start shopping. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Well, that's true to an extent, but only in regards to it being something that you want or need. For instance, if you see an ad for women's underwear, the next time you go clothes shopping, you aren't going to think "Maybe I should buy some women's underwear." It's only effective if you actually want to buy that for your wife or for the women watching when the ad airs.

In that same regard, if the provider isn't what you're looking for or isn't your type at all, then the constant iso replies do nothing for you. It's only if she's your type where that advertising may be effective.

For me, it's a turn off if someone is constantly replying to everything there, and especially if they are replying to iso's that don't even remotely apply to them. Those providers immediately go on my DNS list. Some I even put on my ignore list here.
It's the equivalent of a guy going to a bar and hitting on 40 women. There are plenty that he hits on that he knows won't be into him or that he has a chance with, but if he gets 1 "yes", then he doesn't care about the 39 who said no. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Pretty much sums it up.

In other words, they're just playing the numbers game.