I'm not supposed to be answering questions

You can select and spin things anyway you like.....as the press does. But the fact remains that the title of this thread is deceiving, and leaves out key phrases.....changing the meaning of what was said.
You can select and spin things anyway you like.....as the press does. But the fact remains that the title of this thread is deceiving, and leaves out key phrases.....changing the meaning of what was said. Originally Posted by VitaMan

True Dat!
  • You can select and spin things anyway you like.....as the press does. But the fact remains that the title of this thread is deceiving, and leaves out key phrases.....changing the meaning of what was said. Originally Posted by VitaMan

True Dat! Originally Posted by txdot-guy

is this taken out of context?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4-Tdvej2c

BAHHAAAAA
Biden has advisors just like most people in his position. They told him that taking questions was ill advised. So he followed their advice and stopped taking questions. That doesn't mean that anyone is controlling him nor does it mean that he has dementia or any other age related illness. Saying otherwise is disingenuous and just plain mean. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
They told him not to answer questions because they know he's a dumb shit and he'll say stupid shit that will give away his incompetence. No president should be told not to answer questions. They should be sharp enough to answer any question with intelligence, integrity and confidence. The only questions a president should decline to answer would be questions that are of sensitive nature or classified. But Biden declines to answer general questions because he's an idiot.
They told him not to answer questions because they know he's a dumb shit and he'll say stupid shit that will give away his incompetence. No president should be told not to answer questions. They should be sharp enough to answer any question with intelligence, integrity and confidence. The only questions a president should decline to answer would be questions that are of sensitive nature or classified. But Biden declines to answer general questions because he's an idiot. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Or maybe he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut.
Or maybe he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Or maybe his handlers know that he should keep his mouth shut. They probably told him keep your mouth shut or else. I'll wager "Or Else" means you'll get impeached. Since his handlers are not members of congress they won't be able to help him out. Like the old saying goes "It's better to keep your mouth shut and keep people in doubt that you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt". That's Biden the ultimate meatball.
You cant understand what the hell he's saying , the pipeline deal yesterday on cnn , ( drivers that drive to the pace where they drive ) WTF , they should just turn around the teleprompter around
You cant understand what the hell he's saying , the pipeline deal yesterday on cnn , ( drivers that drive to the pace where they drive ) WTF , they should just turn around the teleprompter around Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Irony.
You cant understand what the hell he's saying , the pipeline deal yesterday on cnn , ( drivers that drive to the pace where they drive ) WTF , they should just turn around the teleprompter around Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If Biden had a functioning brain and knew what he is talking about he wouldn't even need a teleprompter. The guy is useless.
He's probably controlled by the CIA and FBI. I think probably all presidents are. H I M may have been an exception, but I'm not sure. There must have been a reason why the FBI made up that Russian conspiracy and staged an election.
Biden has advisors just like most people in his position. They told him that taking questions was ill advised. So he followed their advice and stopped taking questions. That doesn't mean that anyone is controlling him nor does it mean that he has dementia or any other age related illness. Saying otherwise is disingenuous and just plain mean. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Biden doesn't have advisors, he has handlers. He didn't follow their advice and took questions. In fact, he said words to the effect that "I'm been told not to take questions" and took questions. Three different events that I've seen. Yes, that means someone is trying to control him. They've even shut off the cameras when he starts taking questions or mumbling.
Or maybe he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I wish you were that smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6L18J4iOPg
He's probably controlled by the CIA and FBI. I think probably all presidents are. H I M may have been an exception, but I'm not sure. There must have been a reason why the FBI made up that Russian conspiracy and staged an election. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
To some extent they are. Presidents are for the most part figure heads. The people are the last things on their minds.
Here is what he said:

"I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions,” the president said. “I’m supposed to leave, but I can’t resist your questions.”

That puts in correctly, and not out of context, as so many posts on here and the title have done.
He was leaving, likely for another engagement, but stated the above.

This whole thread is worse than the tabloid news media.
Here is what he said:

"I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions,” the president said. “I’m supposed to leave, but I can’t resist your questions.”

That puts in correctly, and not out of context, as so many posts on here and the title have done.
He was leaving, likely for another engagement, but stated the above.

This whole thread is worse than the tabloid news media. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Who made that decision for him not to answer all those questions? His statement wasn't taken out of context. Biden is a controlled puppet. His next engagement was to have a bowl of cereal and go to bed.

I wonder how many times you said that when it was being done to Trump?