Oft Forgot Reminders. :)

Jasser, did you find any of his bellybutton lint in the sheets? giggles Originally Posted by ftworthmale
LOL! No, I didn't go through with the planned session. I settled for a quick BJ and left!

Traci, yeah when we passed each other we gave each other a high-five and said "giggity". Kidding!
my belly button is clean, I don't ask personal questions and I like my wife.

My reminder is that providers should actually screen.

Opening my p411 profile and one minute later emailing me that all is good means you didn't read it and you didn't contact any of my references. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I'm tempted to demand jokes, but you said you like your wife... free pass.

okay ... if it will get me back on the island ...

Jasser, did you find any of his bellybutton lint in the sheets? giggles Originally Posted by ftworthmale
LOL. I am appeased. But someone else's lint in the sheets?! *gag*

LOL! No, I didn't go through with the planned session. I settled for a quick BJ and left!

Traci, yeah when we passed each other we gave each other a high-five and said "giggity". Kidding! Originally Posted by Jasser
LOL. You guys kill me. "Damn, that was a mood killer... But you can still suck my dick." I'd love to visit the male mind sometime. Seems fascinating. Hehe.
I'd love to visit the male mind sometime. Seems fascinating. Hehe. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Traci, it's a dark, dark place. Once you go in there you may not be able to get out.
greatest thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!

just wanted to say that i have nothing else to add at this time lol
Let's see a show of hands to everyone that checked their bellybutton after reading about it.

/raises hand... Originally Posted by TonyStark
I check every night before I go to sleep. Yep I don't have much of a life.
Ironically, I was cleaning the ole belly button this morning and thought to myself how Traci might appreciate the fact I clean it, even though I wasn't seeing her.

I think we might have shared the same psychotic dream last night somehow. Does this mean I'm infatuated? I think perhaps I'm just a good stalker.
Ok, I will add a few...
Updating showcase information on a regular basis is very helpful. I can't count the times I've looked at a showcase and it said Grooming habits : Bare and when I show up she is sporting a full bush or Tattoos: None and she has some dudes name in 4 inch letters tattooed across her stomach. Don't get me wrong, I do like all grooming habits and a few tasteful tattoos. I just want to know what to expect. If you say you have a landing strip, I expect you not to be bare.
Now for the girl I seen several months ago (can't remember her name) that had hairy nipples. That was a shocker! In retrospect I'm not convinced you've always been a girl but at least the DATY was awesome.
Traci,

Did you not see the Pepsi commercial for the Super Bowl?

Pretty much sums it up there.
I went to a providers incall and right there shiny as could be was a shot of CUM on the bed! I said what's that and pointed to the cum drenched bed spread where she wanted me to lay down!? She tried to play it off and I refused to lay on the bed. She apologized and said she thought she cleaned up after the last client. It made me sick thinking about it so I got up and left.
Traci - AMEN sista' preach on!!

Why make things complicated, for real.... Thats what Im sayin!!

Let me add another: Please don't OVER complicate things by trying to date me. If we go out somewhere or hang out (pre-arranged, as friends) that's cool, but let's keep things in perspective.

Just because I'm single doesn't mean I am LOOKING for a boyfriend right now.
No offense, I just prefer not to date anyone whom I meet in the hobby. Yeah yeah yeah, pot calling the kettle black - I know.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Always change out the towels in the bathroom before I get there. Hate to clean up and the only choice I have is a wet towel from the last client.

Same with the sheets and the bed, prefer it not look like an all out orgy just took place. Happened to me once and I turned and walked, never went back either.
Thats not what you told me last night

Let me add another: Please don't OVER complicate things by trying to date me. If we go out somewhere or hang out (pre-arranged, as friends) that's cool, but let's keep things in perspective.

No offense, I just prefer not to date anyone whom I meet in the hobby. Yeah yeah yeah, pot calling the kettle black - I know.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Very nice said IP. I get it.
Tattoos: None and she has some dudes name in 4 inch letters tattooed across her stomach. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
saw an amp girl once and while working my way down for daty noticed her heart tatto below her belly button had the name 'larry' inside the heart. i asked 'who's larry' and she said 'you larry now'. she has since had the name removed.

JPdM
dang it there goes my dream of having IP as my girlfriend. Now what I do?

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess