Lets talk abut cocksucking: LADIES !

This was from 1982 when I was a Senior in High School.

Girls were doing this in school back then already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=9IUZkug8qo8
Ok ladies: Please comment on your cocksucking apprenticeship !

What I mean is, the first time you sucked cock : Fun / no fun ? Spit, Swallow or gag ? Scary or fascinating ?

How soon thereafter did you discover you really loved to suck cock, if ever ?

What was the most inspirational discovery which improved your skills ?

Did you have a mentor who assisted in your expertise ?

Final thoughts ?

Your comments are the subject of my curiousity ! Originally Posted by crashkopf

Dude WTF, are you trying to learn how to suck a dick
LOL^^^^^^
I have come to really enjoy the art of sucking dick!! And yes, it is truly an art form if done correctly.
I am a pleaser, so to see the person's face on the other end of that dick while he is cumming, can almost make me orgasm!!

I was asked last week, "What makes you so good at it? What do you do differently?"

I enjoy it! That makes all the difference in the world....
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-22-2016, 08:36 PM
I have come to really enjoy the art of sucking dick!! And yes, it is truly an art form if done correctly.
I am a pleaser, so to see the person's face on the other end of that dick while he is cumming, can almost make me orgasm!!

I was asked last week, "What makes you so good at it? What do you do differently?"

I enjoy it! That makes all the difference in the world.... Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
+1000. ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!!!
I'm not here for an interview. Hell, I'm the best cocksucker period.

#QueenThroat Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Amen to that!
Dude WTF, are you trying to learn how to suck a dick Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Not at all ! If I needed lessons for that, I'd ask you !

However, as I,learned to eat pussy, there were several women who took me to the next level. Their instruction, patience, and willingness to indulge me perfected my technique. I love to eat pussy, just fucking love to.

My thinking was the first experiences are typically awful. And as one gains experience, there were partners which enabled the women / instructed the women on how to suck cock. And these are unforgettable experiences one never forgets. Getting past the gag reflex, use of hands, PM, submissive / dominant approach, eye contact, cum swallowing, post-cum play, etc.

Ladies : you know of what I speak, so please detail il your ' growth ' as cocksuckers.
Sorry-- would have chimed in sooner, but I had a dick in my mouth...

Now, what was the question?
Killin' me Grace!! Lots of lipstick I hope?? Lol
What's understood doesn't have to be spoken....

I enjoy it! That makes all the difference in the world.... Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
SP, you are a maestro!! Great attitude, skill, an looks!!
SP, you are a maestro!! Great attitude, skill, an looks!! Originally Posted by angusranch

THX BABE!!!
Got my red lipstick ready!!
THX BABE!!!
Got my red lipstick ready!!
Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Makes an unbelievable visual for us voyeurs!!
I LOVE IT....THAT IS ALL
What's understood doesn't have to be spoken.... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
So much for "de-seminating" information.