Gifts for the Ladies

Go4it...

I have to agree with Ryansfun...giftcards or gifts from the places you normally couldn't afford or just wouldn't splurg on yourself. I would have to add a couple to the list though...Cartier, Gucci, Coach etc... a nice purse is always a good thing, or even regular clothing...just make sure you get the right size....or give her the receipt...or maybe u can make a date of it and go shopping with her.
I will second a gift card to either a major department store, or to more common places like Wally's world or Target.

For an ATF, a donation of time together, or in her name to a major organization would be ideal. I donate to several places mentioned here every year via great clients.
Charity is a great thing but I already have charity hours I do during the holidays for 3-4 months so it would be nice to receive something just for me. And yes, Babylee, those super high end places are fantastic! I am a Gucci Lover.
I only buy gift cards from Taint-R-Us.
I usually bring the gift of a good hard fucking and make sure they get off several times.. Usually that is enough..