OUR SHAM WOW PRESIDENT.....

How much do you want to put down? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't make stupid statements like that. Everyone knows you've bought into this administration hook line and sinker.
Don't make stupid statements like that. Everyone knows you've bought into this administration hook line and sinker. Originally Posted by acp5762

I figured you would back out. Total eclipse of your mind. Poor winger...
I figured you would back out. Total eclipse of your mind. Poor winger... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now you sound more stupid than usual.
Now you sound more stupid than usual. Originally Posted by acp5762

Wanna see stupid ? Look in the mirror
Wanna see stupid ? Look in the mirror Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Try to make sense once in awhile. That shouldn't be to much to ask.
Try to make sense once in awhile. That shouldn't be to much to ask. Originally Posted by acp5762

If you could comprehend simple comments you wouldn't be lost most of the time.
If you could comprehend simple comments you wouldn't be lost most of the time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a Schizophrenic, your stupid comments are only comprehensible to you. Now you're beginning to really bore me so shut the hell up, comprehend that.
You're a Schizophrenic, your stupid comments are only comprehensible to you. Now you're beginning to really bore me so shut the hell up, comprehend that. Originally Posted by acp5762

It will be ok little buckaroo you just to cowboy up and quit your whining. Comprehension challenged?
It will be ok little buckaroo you just to cowboy up and quit your whining. Comprehension challenged? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're so right. It's definitely a challenge to comprehend anything you say since you blurt out whatever the voices in your head tell you to.
Acp, go easy on LittleEva. He knows he lacks the intellectual capacity to participate meaningfully on this board. I've encouraged him to go to a training board, but he refuses. When he posts, just smile and know it's just LittleEva. He's doing the best he can. Poor guy.
Acp, go easy on LittleEva. He knows he lacks the intellectual capacity to participate meaningfully on this board. I've encouraged him to go to a training board, but he refuses. When he posts, just smile and know it's just LittleEva. He's doing the best he can. Poor guy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, he actually thinks he knows what he is talking about. It's friggin amazing.
Sad, two members who think they are pseudo intellectuals are unable to comprehend simple one line statements.However one is senile and the other a web foot coon ass .Be sure and tell assp how you stepped in the shit over the hominid comment little guy.
Sad, two members who think they are pseudo intellectuals are unable to comprehend simple one line statements.However one is senile and the other a web foot coon ass .Be sure and tell assp how you stepped in the shit over the hominid comment little guy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh is that all you have, that no one understands your one line bullshit. You're a fucking joke. Go hang yourself you fucking maggot.
Oh is that all you have, that no one understands your one line bullshit. You're a fucking joke. Go hang yourself you fucking maggot. Originally Posted by acp5762

AssUP hasn't debunked this thread !