Encounter: Newbie at Treasures

I went to Mens Club tonight, 9pm, no dancers, a few p$1,eople scattered around, 4 girls on phones. One girl gave me the tour, said I could get to the right VIP room for $350 for room and $1,000 for the girl. I asked that the $1,000 would deliver..... a good time.... can you be more specific....you'll be happy..... for that type of money, I should know what I'm getting..... a good time. I walked.
I went to Mens Club tonight, 9pm, no dancers, a few p$1,eople scattered around, 4 girls on phones. One girl gave me the tour, said I could get to the right VIP room for $350 for room and $1,000 for the girl. I asked that the $1,000 would deliver..... a good time.... can you be more specific....you'll be happy..... for that type of money, I should know what I'm getting..... a good time. I walked. Originally Posted by tcinajeep
For that kind of dough you'd better be getting a suite of some kind with a hot tub and shower. Ha!
  • 500sl
  • 09-15-2024, 06:18 AM
I have never paid a nickel to go into vip at the men’s club. I walk straight up to the bar in vip, sit down and order a drink. Within a few minutes, the prospects walk right up and start talking. After a few, we disappear into …………. Wash, rinse and repeat.