Sugar baby meet n greets

Looking for a slo- poke sucker.lol
One thing to consider is where you met her. If you used What's Your Price (WYP), the culture there is to pay for a M&G. Not all girls will insist on it, but you are literally bidding on a price for a date so they have every expectation that the amount you are offering is for the first date -- whether that first date happens to just be a quick coffee or a full on dinner date. With Seeking, it's a lot more common to have an unpaid M&G to discuss particulars -- perhaps a small tip for travel costs.
Update*
So this little girl I've been communicating from SA and she was adamant she gets $200 for as she calls "diner and sexy chat"
I text her said I would do the payment as a deferred payment that would go towards or first bcd date.
She stated no.
I told her to keep looking for her new SD and told her I had "way to many other options" and to take my offer or don't.
She went silent, then about and hour later she came back and said ok she would take the deal I offered.
I never replied and now she is texting me wanting to connect.
So in the end I believe it was better to be up front.
This girl is in her early 20's hell may not even know what a deferment is for God's sake.
Lol
Sounds like a big headache to me. Imo
This girl... may not even know what a deferment is for God's sake. Originally Posted by BigDeal
She may be thinking “I don’t need a de-furment, I shave my pussy hairs weekly, anyways...”

Good luck, BD...
She may be thinking “I don’t need a de-furment, I shave my pussy hairs weekly, anyways...”

Good luck, BD... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
That's all I got.

Ehhh it's a crapshoot.
Ehhh it's a crapshoot. Originally Posted by BigDeal
So is civie dating (and usually a huge waste of time).
Bd I'm not saying don't defer the payment. I'm only saying let her know before she meets with you that you will be deferring that payment. Now what happens if she meets with you, agrees to a second one but you're not into her does she get paid then for meeting with you?
Bd I'm not saying don't defer the payment. I'm only saying let her know before she meets with you that you will be deferring that payment. Now what happens if she meets with you, agrees to a second one but you're not into her does she get paid then for meeting with you? Originally Posted by yourdesire
Good question but I will tell you I won't even make the first date unless she is who her and pix and profile represent and would be of interest to me.
To be paid she needs to fit what I'm seeking physically and arrangement wise or the first date won't even happen! Then once there she needs to not be a catfish, have a heartbeat with some sort of personality and understand in advance intimacy is part of any arrangement with me.

If all of that falls in line then the 2nd date will happen for me at least, and she gets paid.
Most girls will say yeah yeah I'm into you to be nice but if she is transparent and upfront then we will discuss if and how much I will pay her.
A settlement if you will for the time
If she misrepresented herself she ain't getting anything but a goodbye.
Paying for a Meet and Greet is a beta male cuck move!

If she's serious about being your sugarbaby, and you are serious about being her sugardaddy, then there's no reason why you should have to pay for your first meetup.
Any girl that demands upfront payment, or any payment at all for a meet and greet is a scammer.
I've never paid for one but my point of the thread is sometimes you can miss out on a girl who is smoking hot, and just got bad advice from that "girlfriend who told me about this site"
I guess leave no stone unturned.
But my first response to any sb is I don't pay for that for these reasons.
If she is reasonable and a smoke show maybe I'll reconsider.
But agree most are just runnin a hustle
.... Any girl that demands upfront payment, or any payment at all for a meet and greet is a scammer. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
Umm, nope.
Just proves she's p4p.

But, some p4p gals I know waive time fees for dinner, bar hopping, etc. just to get out of a hotel (if a traveling gal), and a couple of the locals want to go fishing, movies, etc. even if no-p4p before or after, cause they don't have SOs and they want a break.
Why do a lot of you guys think all the hobby gals are either just type a or type b? There's way more options than that.
Ok boys! I've been following this thread for a bit now and I'm chiming in. I just recently (2 months ago), joined Seeking because I was just getting tired of the same ol same ol, off the p4p sites. Trying to find some(1), to spend my time with that just works for us. Thought Seeking might be the place. I totally agree w/Fiddlesticks...NEVER pay for the initial M&G! EVER!! Be the assertive one in the "get to know you phase". If you allow them to dictate or feel like they are controlling things, you are up shit creek! I've had a couple gals tell me it's $100 or $200 just to meet. Ya...right! Nope! Shoot them down right there. Think about it..we are providing the $$ support in the arrangement! We should have the control! I am happy to say that I have found what I am looking for there. She's 38, no drama, has a job, a total smokeshow, and more then a couple brain cells in her head. Our initial meet I paid for dinner and drinks, we discussed what each other was looking for and set parameters before we even got up from the table. Been 6 weeks of pure bliss. See her a couple times a week and chat throughout the day or evenings when we are apart. I've had more then 100 women message me on that website, and have "met" probably 20 at this point. It has really given me total control of who I want to spend my time with. Ya just gotta be patient with the process.
But, some p4p gals I know waive time fees for dinner, bar hopping, etc. just to get out of a hotel (if a traveling gal), and a couple of the locals want to go fishing, movies, etc. even if no-p4p before or after, cause they don't have SOs and they want a break.
Why do a lot of you guys think all the hobby gals are either just type a or type b? There's way more options than that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Your exactly right UC. I've been amazed, and blessed, with who have had "civie" type encounters with me over the years.