The "Ol Tongue in My Ass Trick! Third Time I've Fallen For It This Week!

Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened.
prostate massage cumming on......
Geez... please tell me you are kidding!!! To post that you are deceptive with providers and trick them into thinking you are wearing protection when you are actually barebacking is beyond belief!!

I think you just hurt your chances of seeing any provider who reads this this!! Unbelievable!

Lea

Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened. Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky
Geez... please tell me you are kidding!!! To post that you are deceptive with providers and trick them into thinking you are wearing protection when you are actually barebacking is beyond belief!!

I think you just hurt your chances of seeing any provider who reads this this!! Unbelievable!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

Lea, I agree with you. Unbelievable...? No. Disgusting and foul...? YES!

Kelli Ann
  • TBONE
  • 04-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened. Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky
You sound like a stand up guy Sneaky....my guess is that most of our fine ladies here will be waiting for your call now that they know how respectable you are!
Disgusting.
WOW. There are no words to describe you and your actions. One day you're going to come across a lady who has something and then you'll think back to what you have done.

This is why whenever I do doggie, I'm VERY aware of what is happening and do a lot of touching to make sure the guy isn't pulling that trick. If I had a client do that to me, god knows how I'd respond.

You can put your life in your own hands, but when you start endangering the lives of others. UGH Pathetic.
I don't know who you've been with, but I can honestly say that I *know* the feeling of dick skin vs. latex. You may think you're getting one over on a girl, but I'll bet the girl is getting one over on you as well... and god knows how many other guys she's let get away with that.

You're playing with your life there, you know it. Not to be the bearer of bad/obvious news, but she probably has many more sexual partners than you do. If the woman in question allows that sort of thing, and the men she's seen prior have no problem with that, then chances are you're in for an unpleasant surprise when you go for your next blood test...

~Mme X~
I think this thread was visited by a troll! hehehehe

• Mokoa
  • 04-15-2010, 09:59 PM
So...

Do your knuckles drag along the ground as you walk?
Dear Sneaky Winky,

It was great fucking your mom last night.

You are a TRUE def of a lotion lovin', incest bearin', troll typing, GENTLEMAN from the planet AIDS.

Karma is a beeeee-otch.

AND your ISP WILL be found by the Mods. Good luck to you. And your Right hand.

Mods, this is degrading to US providers. GUYS like HIM is the reason GREAT providers leave this board, I MEAN COME ON...have you seen how many have "cheezed it"??

I'm about to do the same soon. And trust, I'm taking my 3 ladies with me.

xoxo,

-M
Sneaky Winky,

First of all, your handle describes you well- "Sneaky", however, you are not. That is amazingly apparent. DUH!

Stupid is more like it though- ever thought of changing to "Stupid Winky"?

Winky is perfect because I am sure that is the best way to describe that sick dripping hair among all the other hairs down there. So when you visit the doctor, (which I am very doubtful you will because you dont at all seem very responsible in the least), but if you ever do go or even during your autopsy which is sure to be HIV conclusive- you may want to have some tweezers and a microscope with ya so the doctors can find and handle "winky dripping hair" much easier. Just a suggestion to help you out. Because believe me, YOU NEED HELP!

You are a disgusting woman- hating person with no respect for anyone or this board- period. Your attitude is beneath all of the good people here- however few that may be in becoming recently. Your stupid antics and ignorant statements are proof that people have no lives sometimes and all they do is sit around typing away on a greasy keyboard, living with their parents at age 50 and have no job or women.

If the MODs here have any sense, which I would hope they do, then you will have less to say on this board. It is people like you that make the world more dangerous and why many women choose not to bring a child into the world in order to protect them from people like you. You are dysfunct! In the worst of ways.

Oh and - About all your stupid posts regarding what/who a provider gets to see and whether she has a choice or not- I will simply just say:

Sneaky Winky=
I've seen people like you, but "I" had to pay admission! That is the only way you'll be able to see the likes of me or any other provider here- from within a cage where you belong. That is all you'll get from me because the rest of the BS you spat out is just too ignorant to respond to.

After reading all your posts, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. Tell your parents to cut that crap out! NOW!

Stupid F%C#!

-KKA
I <3 KelliAnn.
I believe that ppl as ignorant as this probably NEVER get laid and fantasize about "tricking a provider into BBFS"

You sir, make it difficult for the NEWBIES to see any of us. So yes, NEWBIES, thank Sneaky Winky for making it almost impossible to make an appt w/ us providers.

For all you gentlemen out there, thank you. You truly make this an exciting and fun hobby! You only live once! Enjoy!

Unless ur S.W and decides to cut his 9 lives short by 8.

WE are NOT stupid.

WE are pretty much pro's at this and do this b/c we want YOU to live a stress free, happy, (my wife won't do it) kinda life.

Like I said. The mods WILL find YOUR ISP. It's just a matter of time.

What a poor, lame, women hating, STD ridden attention groping sicko you are.

You make the world a sad place for us forum members who only want to make the hobby a little better.

-M