Which Providers have the Best Nipples?

Dannie, it's time to show em baby. If you don't want to do it here, you just PM me and I'll come judge for myself. It's for the betterment of the board.
Here's a nice set.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Nips.jpg (33.3 KB, 1064 views)
Dannie, it's time to show em baby. If you don't want to do it here, you just PM me and I'll come judge for myself. It's for the betterment of the board. Originally Posted by Jimerz
Believe it or not, I have almost zero pics of my boobs that include nips. SO, all you get is one boob (the other is occupied) and, as many gentlemen can attest, my boobs are approximately 3 times bigger now than they were in this pic, but my nipples are the same. Enjoy.

Very nice Dannie.
Mikah, I do not believe you. I must find out for myself. Please PM me so I can confirm or deny your claims. It's for the betterment of the board as a whole, you understand. Please message me immediately if not sooner. Thank you.

By the way, your showcase made me hungry, just so you know.

Originally Posted by Dannie
I get hungry every time i look at her showcase
Casey Carlin has some beauties.
My all time favorite is Lana Warren....now there are a pair of fine breasts and great nipples. Did I mentions they were part of the "total package" all natural and come with one of the sweetest ladies anywhere.
the Original Jenna of Dallas(AKA Spikebaby) has the best nipples.
Gentleman, there is no more perfect nipples than those of Ashley Apple. Simply amazing.
  • fawn
  • 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM
In no particular order, THE DANNIE, Fawn, Reese McClain and that photo above me. Originally Posted by LuckJack

Thank you, LuckJack....

My gf (sorry guys) has the best nipples. Her breasts are smaller but her nips are very responsive eraser tips that stand up nearly 1/2 inch. Dark brown on light brown skin. Very nice in my mouth, between my teeth, mmmmm.

As far as the ladies here, the best nips are the ones in my mouth at the time.
okay, I'm more of a ass man, but any nipple in my mouth is better than not having a nipple in my mouth. And Dannie, that was very nice...
Believe it or not, I have almost zero pics of my boobs that include nips. SO, all you get is one boob (the other is occupied) and, as many gentlemen can attest, my boobs are approximately 3 times bigger now than they were in this pic, but my nipples are the same. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by Dannie

Ummm....wow.
  • Lanny
  • 05-27-2010, 10:07 PM
..that that pic brings back...I MUST schedule additional RECON in near future to compare/contrast Dannie's New additions with my Fond, fond memories.....

+1 on Fawn and Original Penny.....

Gia Stevens and Sam Milone must be mentioned as well....

Finally, for a stroll down memory lane....Lita BBJ Princess and NorthDallasStacey (aka OrgasmicStacey)

Love the Nipple threads...........

Lanny