WEEKEND UPDATE is back !!

FYI:Your avatar photo is not held to the same image standard across other areas of the board....an admin informed me of that via PM Originally Posted by Analeese
Trying to clean up the site, but it's ok for avatars to have nudity and/or graphic images? Um, that makes a lot of sense, not.

Lack of consistency will be the downfall of this site
if the lazy chick's would read the new rules
WE who have , would not have to wait 24hrs for our weekly to post . when you only tour the 24hr waiting will kill us .
I posted my weekly update yesterday....around 1:55 it didn’t even go live on the boards until almost 5pm.

It’s one big nightmare that I hope they get more staff to help with...cause last night there were lots of weekly updates with forbidden stuff....that’s actually getting through the cracks of whoever is moderating the updates before they go live....missing things like links to google photos with lots of nudity and mention of full service....

FYI:Your avatar photo is not held to the same image standard across other areas of the board....an admin informed me of that via PM Originally Posted by Analeese
Why would they make an area for trans? Those kinds of ladies are saying they are TS....in the weekly update....I didn’t think there was enough to warrant a whole section....

I’m reference to the weekend update....we will all want the top spot that sits there all week until we can use it again ... Originally Posted by Analeese

Hummm to seperate the two. Women/Trans. Clearly they are not the same and it would probably give them more exposure. Also... When bp had their own sections. It worked great. Men who are looking for trans have to sift thru the rest of the listings. Seems to me alot more since all the other site's are down. It was just a suggestion... That warrants being considered.
I agree. some guys WANT TRANS. I don't personally, but I bet they would get more traffic if they did have their own section. also there should be a BBW section . BBW's are only allowed to post in there. but they arent allowed to post in the regular section. that would rock
Hummm to seperate the two. Women/Trans. Clearly they are not the same and it would probably give them more exposure. Also... When bp had their own sections. It worked great. Men who are looking for trans have to sift thru the rest of the listings. Seems to me alot more since all the other site's are down. It was just a suggestion... That warrants being considered. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Of course I agree it warrants being considered especially after the the reasons you listed...I didn’t think about those things...but I did not make use of bp much the last few years so I don’t know much about the sections they had available...

I Appreciate your point of view and comments always...
I agree. some guys WANT TRANS. I don't personally, but I bet they would get more traffic if they did have their own section. also there should be a BBW section . BBW's are only allowed to post in there. but they arent allowed to post in the regular section. that would rock Originally Posted by cage196
I would think there are too many varying opinions of what bbw is....someone’s going to get butthurt if they’re told...no , you can’t post in the regular size section...cause you’re really bbw ....I think that would go over real well here....no one is going to mash on the red triangle or start coed threads complaining or asking opinions of what size they might fall under ...yea that’s not going to create a giant pain in the ass workload for the mods here.
if the lazy chick's would read the new rules
WE who have, would not have to wait 24hrs for our weekly to post . when you only tour the 24hr waiting will kill us . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I read we will eventually have to pay for an upgraded account. There might be fewer posting ads so the ads get approved fast. I hope so.