Encounter: Some time with Dee

She finally answered after 5 attempts. 3 weeks of trying Said not taking anymore ppl I guess. Oh well
She real lol
Seen her several times
Yeah , seen her twice . She said nxt time is on the house! Lol . Never for a minute believed that but she went ghost on me. And 10 reviews followed. Wont hold back . She never hesitated about not using protection. Her take was " youre good right" ? Lol . Yeah im snipped. Om . Never a care for her daughter or std s she may get from this and her lack of capability to get a real job which theres plenty of!
She is a sexual beast tho. And could make tons of $ doing if she kept her shit straight. She has to get liquored up to do it . Tasted it the 2nd time we met . At 10 am. So... tells ya somethin. Shes shortlived. Shell be gone for a while till she needs more $$
And the name was her fb profile. Dont cade shes not a member here.
Met her the other day. Nice enough, pretty, loves what she does.
loves what she does. Originally Posted by retone
So do we!
Actually she has a good job. Works full time. She appears on the scene when she wants to make some quick cash for something. And you are right. She is a sexual beast. She loves sex. She won't be around long. Usually has a set goal in mind and when she reaches it she will disappear again to everyone but a couple regulars.
My bad Dina Marie on F.B.