ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER? MUST READ!!!

hell! im usually just scratchin my nuts.....then its like ,well as long as im in there, may as well rub one out
oh! and to keep it on topic. i very very rarely post. most dont even know who i am
(BTW) knotty is not my real name
OK, I'll be the SMART ASS to chide the OTHER asses who failed to follow the OP's requested format.

Carry on!

*I don't care much for rules anyway. Back to ez listening.... Trying to go to sleep at a decent time is f'g HARD!

XOXOX
P.S. Nice to be under you again, Knotty Man.
  • Sire
  • 10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
hell! im usually just scratchin my nuts.....then its like ,well as long as im in there, may as well rub one out
oh! and to keep it on topic. i very very rarely post. most dont even know who i am
(BTW) knotty is not my real name Originally Posted by knotty man
Not true. You post more than rarely, and I've been laughing at you for a few years now.

We know who you are..
  • Carl
  • 10-23-2012, 12:55 AM
My member is so inactive, the cobwebs make it look like cotton candy on a stick.
  • Sire
  • 10-23-2012, 01:02 AM
My member is so inactive, the cobwebs make it look like cotton candy on a stick. Originally Posted by Carl
many ladies love cotton candy.
In terms of view count, I think that if someone replies to a thread, then everyone who goes and reads the new post adds one to the view count. So, if 10 people are watching the thread, and it gets 10 replies, you get 100 views.

Then throw in web crawlers like Google and other search engines, and they're probably going to add 1 to the view count every time someone counts, so in addition to the live humans, you have a few bots watching.
Yes, I'm active, though lately sometimes I wish I wasn't.

My name is Chicago K9, and I approved this message.
Yes, I'm active, though lately sometimes I wish I wasn't.

My name is Chicago K9, and I approved this message. Originally Posted by Chicago K9

+1
I'm a newbie, and active...
Tappin' da keys looking for something better to tap...

Roarin' to a provider near you...
If a train left Chicago at 3:00 going 80 miles an hour...
And didn't arrive in Austin until......
4:53PM.. Assuming no stps.
I fucked on a train once. I like trains...
I am sure Sup was hit by a train at least once.