LUST FOR SL IN BACK With a $200 Per HOUR SPECIAL I WON'T Honor And I could care less about reviews!

And for those of you who asked, "This Thread is Why You Never Put SL on 'Ignore.'" See what you would have missed.

Last I heard, there was a long line at the old rusted out Motor Home, located down under the I-35 Bridge on Lady Bird Lake. "If it's a rocking, just keep on a walking..."

Love it, SL
I just had a car date with SL. Review to follow but then maybe not. I don't want to share him.
And for those of you who asked, "This Thread is Why You Never Put SL on 'Ignore.'" See what you would have missed.

Last I heard, there was a long line at the old rusted out Motor Home, located down under the I-35 Bridge on Lady Bird Lake. "If it's a rocking, just keep on a walking..."

Love it, SL Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I just had a car date with SL. Review to follow but then maybe not. I don't want to share him. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
  • gt27
  • 06-22-2017, 01:54 AM
SL, I want to explore your creepy islands. Can your garage handle a hummer? I'm just wondering. I am also BSC, but no need to worry as you think a lot of the well respected gals around here are. Can you DT? I just want to know what I am cumming into. Are you allergic to latex? If so, that limits my condom choice but that isn't a big deal to you, right? Can whispers join too? I'm just wondering because you seem to toss his salad like Hidden Valley had a pitching contest.
I just had a car date with SL. Review to follow but then maybe not. I don't want to share him. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I heard that this provider is much older than advertised. She must be at least 80. And she's gained a lot of weight since those pictures were taken. Ijs 😁
Buyer beware!
All, HEADS UP ...

this is just a new handle for TS SL

and I almost fell for it.
Didn't realize how many homos we had on here.
Didn't realize how many homos we had on here. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
We all check in the "sapiens" at sign up
After setting a torrid pace SL seems to be dead in the water and is resorting to posting ThreADS for himself.
Between the gals comparing notes,his obvious immature posting style,being besties with Whispers and him posting a picture of himself, no wonder...

SL,since ya love posting music videos,here's one that fits your current predicament.
Didn't realize how many homos we had on here. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Homo's & OLD DESPERATE DISGUSTING BITCHES that secure MANDLES!
Homo's & OLD DESPERATE DISGUSTING BITCHES that secure MANDLES! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I fall into neither category.
What else ya got?

Ladies I think this guy is over priced. I mean extra for island trips?!?!? No CIM?? Seriously?? I bet he is even CBJ.........but do ya'll think if I complain enough he will price match the cheapest BP providers?? I would totally do it then!!
Ladies I think this guy is over priced. I mean extra for island trips?!?!? No CIM?? Seriously?? I bet he is even CBJ.........but do ya'll think if I complain enough he will price match the cheapest BP providers?? I would totally do it then!! Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
I like your style