jax guys need to get with the program

I visit PCB several times a year..be back in spring

lots of sexy fun in Good Ole Florida!!!
Cpal for me I don't really mind the drive. Have done it serveral times. I just don't like playing too close to home. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I don't like playing too close to home either, but it is very hard for me to get an 8 hour block of uninterrupted/unaccountable time for myself.
Oh, I dunno what it is that all the 'issues people' contact at the same time. It's like a tsunami of aggravation. Maybe if I weren't trying to remote work and meet with potential clients at the same time, it'd be less stressful.

I'm trying to study for the FLA paralegal exam, meet with prospective clients and I 'Excuse me while I check my mail';there's 50 and 40 are bs. That's time and attention I need to be focusing elsewhere.

Or maybe I'm just expecting too much of my remaining braincell?
Oh, I dunno what it is that all the 'issues people' contact at the same time. It's like a tsunami of aggravation. Maybe if I weren't trying to remote work and meet with potential clients at the same time, it'd be less stressful.

I'm trying to study for the FLA paralegal exam, meet with prospective clients and I 'Excuse me while I check my mail';there's 50 and 40 are bs. That's time and attention I need to be focusing elsewhere.

Or maybe I'm just expecting too much of my remaining braincell? Originally Posted by babee
Do you know which site is driving all the e-mail? I've seen your ad/profile on at least 3 sites (including here at ECCIE). Here's my take on what is going on. E.Com was very big in the FL Panhandle until the bust. There are a lot of lurkers out there on E.Com in this area. For example, there is a non VIP provider on E.Com. Unless a client has VIP status, this provider's contact info is "masked". Her profile has close to 300 views-- from guys who probably don't have VIP status but are still checking her out. You do have VIP status as a provider; thus, your contact info is not masked. A lot of guys on E.Com are probably contacting you based on your ad/profile there. I think those of us on ECCIE as well as P411 are not as apt to send BS e-mail. Just my observation. BTW, I contacted you based on your ad here at ECCIE.