Lovely is rumored to be coming back

Then they should do better. Good God, like the saying goes: a woman's worst enemy is another woman Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
And my worst enemy is a handsome man with a big dick and lots of money. LOL

Girls compete in High School to date the quarterback. That never ends. When you take your date to a nice restaurant, she will spend lots of time looking at the other women, critiquing their dress, hair, and shoes.

If you were one of several women working at a Studio/Amp, and the Booker said that Lovely would start working soon, then all of you would be worried about losing customers to her. You'd be lucky to see 4 guys a day while Lovely would be with 10. Maybe I'm way off base, but I think that it is very possible to expect some ladies to complain.
That sucks. She’ll forsure have my $$ if she returns lol
What drama made her cancel the ticket?
Who is velvet and where is she?
I don't know where Velvet is but she is the only one in my opinion that looks like her pics. Very pretty.
None of our business why she’s not coming, it’s hers. How bout we focus on the young Koreans already here waiting for us in their rooms.
What drama made her cancel the ticket?
Who is velvet and where is she? Originally Posted by dallasaustin
Velvet is long gone. She was the best base on her looks but Gina and Red were better in everything else.
I do not know where and how lovely fit in.

Give you a sample of drama in Dallas.
Asian Star was started by Kiss who helped start spas and agencies with Hae Jin. Kiss was doing well and getting some of the best girls to Dallas. The pimp saw this and didn’t want to miss out on $. So he offered to have Asian Star promoted for $. When Kiss turned it down the offer, he got irritated and tried to find incall address. He finally got it by getting screen cleared and making an appointment. Of course he went to APT complex and never showed up to the unit. Instead, he contact the APT management and got LE involved in raid. Now this is why Leah and Jesse/Jessica/Real BB (not fake BB that is pimped) not coming back to Dallas. Leah probably was one of the best looking k-girl Dallas ever had and speaks near perfect English.
AsianP, with all due respect, the new crop of guys on here don’t know and don’t care about what you’re talking about. Those names and old spas mean nothing to them. Time to retire this every 6 month thread that you produce. Look forward to hearing the details of your next new encounter. Happy Sunday.
And my worst enemy is a handsome man with a big dick and lots of money. LOL

Girls compete in High School to date the quarterback. That never ends. When you take your date to a nice restaurant, she will spend lots of time looking at the other women, critiquing their dress, hair, and shoes.

If you were one of several women working at a Studio/Amp, and the Booker said that Lovely would start working soon, then all of you would be worried about losing customers to her. You'd be lucky to see 4 guys a day while Lovely would be with 10. Maybe I'm way off base, but I think that it is very possible to expect some ladies to complain. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thats playing dirty as hell. They should just provide better service. It's not some natural talent. They can improve, they're just way too entitled to try harder. No different from western women.
Let me give you the real reason.

A long time ago in an apartment far far away there was this Asian chick that likes to fuck. Her real name was mi lik 2 fuk. She was friends with Suck mi and Kiss mi. They formed a band and kept the apartment for Mi lik 2 fuk and ever since then there were the non Korean, non Asian, non American Pimp by the name of Ho down. Ho shut down South west Hwy and Harry behinds because he sold out to the rival “wee love to Fuk” gang. Their pimps and promoters took over everything causing the prices to go from 200 to 320 today be cause they love to eat Kimshi and tamales at an apartment rented by these oppressed people from Jerusalem. They have funny hats and beards and look at everything that Mi lik 2 fuk did. I was told that “some1 lik 2 fuk” was very jealous because the other was being chased by the KGB in Russia wanting to fund the war in Poland. Then the middle eastern guy got involved and his name was Holy Fuk! His camel was expensive so the rates raised again and the American “What the fuk” objected and boycotted all apartments and Amps because the pimp “ who the fuk was raising the rates. Then the final master of “no one gives a fuk” showed up and it was all good and the big bad wolf was so distressed that he could not even blow down a house with out proper protection.

You got it!!! The Houses were covered.

Enjoy the rest of your day and send 25 cents a day to those starving in Africa .
Let me give you the real reason.

A long time ago in an apartment far far away there was this Asian chick that likes to fuck. Her real name was mi lik 2 fuk. She was friends with Suck mi and Kiss mi. They formed a band and kept the apartment for Mi lik 2 fuk and ever since then there were the non Korean, non Asian, non American Pimp by the name of Ho down. Ho shut down South west Hwy and Harry behinds because he sold out to the rival “wee love to Fuk” gang. Their pimps and promoters took over everything causing the prices to go from 200 to 320 today be cause they love to eat Kimshi and tamales at an apartment rented by these oppressed people from Jerusalem. They have funny hats and beards and look at everything that Mi lik 2 fuk did. I was told that “some1 lik 2 fuk” was very jealous because the other was being chased by the KGB in Russia wanting to fund the war in Poland. Then the middle eastern guy got involved and his name was Holy Fuk! His camel was expensive so the rates raised again and the American “What the fuk” objected and boycotted all apartments and Amps because the pimp “ who the fuk was raising the rates. Then the final master of “no one gives a fuk” showed up and it was all good and the big bad wolf was so distressed that he could not even blow down a house with out proper protection.

You got it!!! The Houses were covered.

Enjoy the rest of your day and send 25 cents a day to those starving in Africa . Originally Posted by Ghostrider
LMAO, this was funny. You got talent man!
Good one Ghost
Then they should do better. Good God, like the saying goes: a woman's worst enemy is another woman Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
I agree the jealousy and envy between some of these women is insane. There is enough business and variety in DFW for all these providers to make a good living.
I agree the jealousy and envy between some of these women is insane. There is enough business and variety in DFW for all these providers to make a good living. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
It’s your/pimp’s job to straighten them out. Oh I forgot, Lovely wasn’t planning to be at Michiko. Keep up the good work and enjoy freedoms while last.