Encounter: Lila at AS, very pretty

Nice review Big Bob, I prefer slender girls, might schedule for tomorrow Originally Posted by 2balls75
She is slender and has long legs, you could wrap her into a bow or make a pretzel out of her, lol
She is slender and has long legs, you could wrap her into a bow or make a pretzel out of her, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Nice she was fully booked yesterday by noon so I was out of luck, I got something booked for later, I am excited bro.
Interested to see your take City Punk. Bob's seems to be a good visit, Last Ride seemed to have a so so.. didnt give a no, but said he wouldnt repeat.
Good job bro!Solid review agian! Actually I was trying to book her early today but was told she was fully booked so I just pre-book her on Monday. After reading the review from Spring I may change my plan lol. The photos of Habi from K-fest looks pretty good tho ( if the pics can resemble her~)
Good job bro!Solid review agian! Actually I was trying to book her early today but was told she was fully booked so I just pre-book her on Monday. After reading the review from Spring I may change my plan lol. The photos of Habi from K-fest looks pretty good tho ( if the pics can resemble her~) Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Thanks, but you know how it goes. Sometimes I’ve seen a girl that someone else had an average time and I’ve had a fantastic time and other times someone’s had a great time and I had an average time. The Booker just needs to talk to her for about five minutes and let her know about no eating or sneaking a smoke during working hours (although I didn’t smell any during my visit).
Originally Posted by squarehexagon
Good review, BigBoob1 !
Okay, so I don't want to rain on the food parade but you really don't want these girls having a belly full of food while they are having fun with you. Not sure if you have ever taken a date out to eat then run home to do the deed right away, but it's not a very sexy feeling for either of you and an hour to digest a big meal AT LEAST is a good idea before extracurricular activities, hobby or real life. Imagine running/sprinting a mile after a big meal...what happens to most people? I think of the episode of Band Of Brothers (HBO) and the Spaghetti And Currahee scene. Not saying it's going to happen, but I'd be concerned.

And i am not saying they shouldn't eat, but light snacking throughout the day is a better option...I'd bring them snacks, fruit or drinks (non-alcoholic) as opposed to something heavy...but this is just one guy talking, based on the few girls I have talked to about what they eat in a day. Or get them something that will hold in the fridge until they can enjoy it at the end of the day...then you'll have them thinking of you before they go to bed
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
I'm still on the fence. I'd appreciate if anyone saw her today or tomorrow to share any details
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1