All the "O's" .....

ya know I am one who always ... puts the provider satisfaction first because its the way Im wired..Its that mindset...."help them get what they want and ill get what I want"
i know weird huh?

But I also know its not always possible to for her to achieve that O...

Bad day...stressed out...ya know life gets in the way of a womans mindset whether shes a pro or not...

I also know sometimes its hard for me to achieve that...

If she doesn't O it wont change my desire to see her again If we hit it off...

Now Jaycee is one provider thats really rings my bell ...and I hope I do hers...but if not im ok with that...ill just try to keep trying to do better each time I see her until she gets there....

To me getting her there is a challenge and a pride thing
Only a moron believes you would ever make a hooker cum - and the pelvic floor and wall muscle contractions of an orgasm can be faked with enough practice. CAN it happen - sure - but it is the rare exception. You're they're for YOU - so why in the hell do you care if they have an orgasm anyway? Are they paying YOU to make them cum? NO.

Get yours and get on your way. I'm pretty sure that the only thing you are doing by trying to make them cum is eating time off the clock that could be spent pleasing you - which I am sure many of them appreciate as they work less in that situation. The only thing you are is good gossip with these women if you HAVE to have them give you the fantasy that you have brought them to orgasm. Especially if you spend all your time eating them out and leave five minutes for yourself at the end - you're a dream client and you'll probably get a offer of a discounted return session because you are easy money.

Get real guys. A hooker isn't sexually charged all of the time - the vast majority get to a point where they don't even enjoy sex and then they lose intimacy in their real life - this is one reason why they burn out and there is so much turnover. ONE reason among many.

And embellished reviews are more the rule than the exception.
Jaycee,very thoughtful response! I love a girl with brains. In your case,speaking hypothetically,would it be possible to have one O from another beautiful girl licking your clit,another from her behind you with a strap-on,another from a hitachi and two more from mish? Hey,just asking...... Originally Posted by Fastcar
I like how you think Fastcar!!! And Jaycee in the mix. D-A-M-N H-O-T
I have seen lots of women fake it...however, the proof is in the puddin'. There are certain things that can't be faked.
I've been quite long enough! Jaycee, I hope we still get to meet some day, but just for a moment lets put the fantasy on hold. Surely you mean one "O" during the career, not each visit. I know many of you ladies have become very skilled at making a client think they got you there, and granted it really seems that way sometimes. But how much excitement can there be with a new client, even if they are built pic, and how mentally connected, or disconnected for some, can you possibly be to achieve an actual orgasm? I would be truly amazed if the number even approached ten percent.
I know you ladies have to market continually to be at the top of your game, but give me a break!
Ok, let the slaughter of my once quite self begin! Originally Posted by perpetualdesign

LOL No I mean one or more per visit Everyone's body is different. I choose to be quite blunt about what gets me where I want to go and thus it helps the process

As for marketing I am not well known for that kind of thing. I am just as content with my little select group as I am meeting someone new

I by no means believe all women providers or not achieve a O everythime they engage in intimacy. However I have noticed a correlation between this industry and higher labido's.

The body -Can- become numb to intimacy I agree however alternatively it can become addicted. I believe whole heartedly what determines that is how one treats their body and how one percieves the hobby.

There are rare occasions I don't get where I want to go and that is usually caused with a personality miss match. Ive never done well with overly dominant men for instance. For some reason I tense up and not in the good ways.

It takes two to tango they say. Not only does the parter have to desire the effect but the woman too must want it.

What most men forget is Just because we are providers does not negate the fact we are still female and human. We will get aroused, excited and respond to physical stimulation just as any other female in any other occupation. Possibly more so as we are not hindered by the guilt and certain society morals. We are free to explore our desires where another may be more restrained
The one lady I see, (and she is a lady) gets her O about every time. No way she is faking as I about have to peel her off of the ceiling. For me its all about pleasing the lady.
I feel sorry for the ladies who have to fake it.
Allie,

So you're telling me that every single time you're with a client you have an orgasm? Even if he has no clue as to what he's doing or he has an inch worm for a dick, your clients will bring you to orgasm every time?

I'm not trying to be a bitch, but c'mon some reality needs to be put into this and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Several hobbyists have pretty much said the same thing.
Allie,
I'm not trying to be a bitch, but c'mon Originally Posted by MsElena
Try harder. LOL.
Only a moron believes you would ever make a hooker cum Originally Posted by flightmedic
Yay! Flightmedic is back. What happened to "helicopter206"?
Yay! Flightmedic is back. What happened to "helicopter206"? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Different guy - not me. Sorry.
Allie,

So you're telling me that every single time you're with a client you have an orgasm? Even if he has no clue as to what he's doing or he has an inch worm for a dick, your clients will bring you to orgasm every time?

I'm not trying to be a bitch, but c'mon some reality needs to be put into this and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Several hobbyists have pretty much said the same thing. Originally Posted by MsElena
That isn't what she said - she said she didn't have to fake it. She didn't say she cums everytime. I have more respect for her comment than the pathological stance on intimacy put forth by Jaycee. Intimacy has nothing to do with the body and everything to do with the mind.

Sounds to me like Jaycee is already so desensitized that she may relish a small group of men as clients because they fall for her level of bullshit. No offense meant - just an observation from past comments.

If you want to be free to explore Jaycee - then just be a slut. Absent the money you wouldn't say the things you do. We all know that. It is a ad for services.

By the way - reality hasn't much mattered on these boards for like - I don't know - EVER... so why be a buzzkill?
I'm amazed at the level of criticism of these ladies opinions. I must fall into that group of duped clients. I'm actually ok with that,having spent the morning with my face looking like a glazed donut. I was handcuffed while I watched her first hitachi induced orgasm,then released so she could grab the sides of my head and literally fuck my face. If it was fake,it's as good as it gets.
So Elena...I got an idea...why doin't you express youir thoughts/.ideas/nblah, blah.

And simply let Allie Kat express her comments

And then everyone can make their own conclusion

I know, a novel idea, lol
well If Ari and Dixie ladoll (both squirters) are faking it ...they sure as hell must just be pissin on me...
And I admit I dont always get a girl there...but Im damn sure gonna try
Like I said its the way im wired...in real life as well