Advice for pretty girl?

Okay, just so we're clear on things; she's been initiating contact with you and you're at a loss as to how to reply to her advances? Is this the jist of this thread/conundrum; you need advice on how to talk to women?

______________________________ __

How do you know she's open to P4P?
If there was any allusion to it, you don't have to bring it up. She knows what's up. Just text her something like "Hey, It was great seeing you the other night. We should hang out" She's a 22 year old dancer. She knows that when a guy wants to hang out he really is interested in fucking her. Originally Posted by discretionaryincome
There is no question regarding her being open to P4P.. She was reviewed on the P and has been reviewed here as well.... she traded her number with several of the guys and has been seen by several.....

Her texts are for a purpose.... just like ads here in coed disguised as threads that some of the providers start........

She's bored a work and looking for a reason to be somewhere else.

It don't get much easier..... When i introduced her around to some of the guys I made sure to let people know she was rather aggressive and not too shy....
The important thing is that Sophia actually did text me a hot picture of her scantily clad and it has been filed away in a folder labeled "spank bank". You're the best, sugar.
Sophie, my pleasure doll. Plenty more where that came from...

BigTex, I can't send images using my hobby phone (google voice) but send me an email with some pix from our last adventure (especially one featuring that hot blond) and I promise I'll return the favor.

But back on topic... I HATE stripper texts. I understand why they do it but it's super annoying. I used to be dumb enough to give my number to strippers. Now I take their number and usually once I'm sober the next day, I have the good sense not to call.