The best session ever is when ____

The best session ever is when he is so hot you would do him for free. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Would you settle for luke warm.
When you are in love, you know it's stupid, and you don't care.
Maybe it's just me but personally, I think it's a really good session if you both can laugh out loud!

Anybody else here know what I mean?
Vnurse, one of my favorite expressions in communicating my desire is for someone who is PLAYFUL. This is the essential missing element that more than anything else, defines why I am here. Intimacy should be playful, a mutual discovery of what is fun, pleasant, hungry at times, uninhibited, trustful, and basically, a delight in the charms of one's partner.... You said it, dear, encapsulated perfectly.
Absolutely! A session can be rocking good fun and laughs...say V didn't we laugh like school kids?
Yes, yes we did LuckJack! We need to do it again sometime!

And david, I love your post! How eloquent you are! In a funny way, of course!
Would you settle for luke warm. Originally Posted by xperiment
For you babe yes.
When you hit so deep that she asks if you hit China.
Best I ever had was in Fla. when 19yr gave me my donation back and said she couldnt take my money after that much fun. I said thanks and gave her $20 for gas.
Maybe it's just me but personally, I think it's a really good session if you both can laugh out loud!

Anybody else here know what I mean? Originally Posted by vnurse
Yes.
She doesn't laugh out loud at me and say nice try!!!
I feel the best sessions are when the gentleman comes in has a seat and you can physically see them sigh. That means they are comfortable, relaxed and where they want to be. From that point on...its all fun.

V,

I totally know what you mean about the laughs...feels so great to be so worn out and satisfied that all you can do is laugh and giggle when you are done.
When I am with my ATF.......................It is sooooooo coooool!...so relaxed. We know each other! My confidant, my friend, my lover...........even if it just in my mind.What a break from the world! She is so cool.

Anybody else here know what I mean? Originally Posted by vnurse
Absolutely know what you mean vnurse. Mutual passion along with some laughter and close contact make for a great session. Throw in the element of surprise (something along the lines of a massage table crashing to the floor...LOL) and you have a real interesting time on your hands!

T
"Massage table crashing to the floor"? Sir, I have NO idea what you are talking about! LOL!

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!