How I can get rid of a provider that im not interesting in seing her anymore?

• BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 09:19 AM
He must be using the scribe method cause he's a great guy
Tell her the test came back positive.
Take note ladies. OP will fuck you so good you fall in love. Line up in an orderly fashion, please. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
But I just want to be fucked real good...not fall in love lol

Dick whipped
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Tell her the test came back positive. Originally Posted by Brandofan
She will probably answer with "So did mine last year"
Tell her the test came back positive. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Yoooo!

Then she'll hit you with her positive test results:

But I just want to be fucked real good...not fall in love lol

Dick whipped Originally Posted by Analeese
OP doesn't have time to fuck you good. Only ride that train if you want this:

(To any provider who gets the last one... I think we need to talk.)
It's pretty simple:

Is she fucking you for free? If not she is just trying to play you with all the "I love you" talk...be a man tell her to go fuck off and block her #.

If she is fucking you for free....then maybe she did fall in love with you and you should be an honest man and tell her straight up that this type of relationship isn't what you want and it's gonna have to end.

Either way....be a fucking man about it!
It's pretty simple:

Is she fucking you for free? If not she is just trying to play you with all the "I love you" talk...be a man tell her to go fuck off and block her #.
If she is fucking you for free....then maybe she did fall in love with you and you should be an honest man and tell her straight up that this type of relationship isn't what you want and it's gonna have to end.

Either way....be a fucking man about it! Originally Posted by boredinsatx
This. It really isn't that difficult.
Well fuck! And here I thought we had something real. You could have just been honest with me as opposed to starting a thread in Co-ed. I'll stop texting you immediately.
On another note... I like your avatar.... Can someone spank my ass like that...? Lol Originally Posted by Analeese
I would, but I'm under 50.

As far as the OP goes, the words 'no money' tends to work. If she's giving it up for free, just go with it, especially if she's a good lay.
I would, but I'm under 50. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
No one would ever know if you were 65 or 35. Black don't crack.
Get clingy, cry a lot, tell her she's the only one, especially now that you lost your job and your wife/mom/sis cleaned out your bank account.
Wonder if that would work with my wife. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Been teasing my wife for years that I'm really gay. It helps make sure she keeps doing her job in the bedroom.

Also, hoping if she's ever finds out about this, she will be more relieved rather than pissed.
http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1486756171

No No, these others don't know what they're talking about. Let me help !

Send her this photo of the place you've bought for you both to live ( the middle dwelling ). Let her know you sold your car to raise money to buy your fancy new home but it doesn't matter, everything you need is within walking distance. Buy her an umbrella. She'll love you more for it.

Let her know you've gotten on at the 24 hour McDonald's and you think you can get her on there as well, grave yard shift though, but only for the first year. Then she'll be a candidate for the the 4PM till midnight slot.

If not, Wal Mart is always hiring.

Live happily ever after - problem solved ?

Sorry, couldn't let this one pass. Check boredinsatx's post and live it.
whether or not she's a paid provider, just dont respond to her txts (read then delete).
if you do communicate w/ her, tell her you've decided to go for quantity not quality.

or just tell her "dont text/call me." (important, dont include "please" - that's asking not telling)
He must be using the scribe method cause he's a great guy Originally Posted by BLM69
...you're weirding me out Man.