Roommates in the bathroom

I've seen girls that were sharing a room with two queen size beds, and while I had fun with my girl the other sat in the other bed and played on her computer, but I did catch her watching too. It don't bother me at all. Originally Posted by wacocowboy
I think if I came across that, I would be a little creeped out and wouldn't be able to perform well, especially if I didn't know who the other chick was. Now if I knew the other girl, especially if I had seen her before, probably wouldn't be a big deal.
This is just mind boggling to me. Unless there is a prearranged threesome (or foursome or even an orgy going down), there is absolutely no reason for any one else besides a companion and her guest to be in the space. What if a client wanted to use the restroom to take a shower? Would the other provider just play musical rooms hopping trying to be out of sight? I just don't get it...
That's because we are professionals and have our acts together.

I'm shocked that a guy or provider would be willing to go ahead with a session with someone else there. It screams NO CLASS! Go for a walk, sit outside, go hang at McDonalds or Walmart for goodness sake. I'd be pissed if I was handing over my hard earned cash to the likes of ladies like that. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Exactly as Kendall and Laura said. Having someone banished to the bathroom to take a shit and wipe their arse while I'm living a wonderful sexual fantasy with a great woman, just is a real turn off for me.
Now, having a woman sitting and watching, like a tease and denial session, is a little different.

I guess, different clients have different priorities. If all a guy is after is to nut, it wouldn't make a difference. If the guy is like me, after an intimate sexual experience, low class methods don't work.
I think if I came across that, I would be a little creeped out and wouldn't be able to perform well, especially if I didn't know who the other chick was. Now if I knew the other girl, especially if I had seen her before, probably wouldn't be a big deal. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07

Didn't bother me was actually kind of a turn on when I saw her watching.
  • grean
  • 03-21-2017, 11:41 AM
If you didn't offer to compensate her for her time, what is the benefit for her? Do you think providers have nothing else to do other than things related to sex? You want to take 1 hour of her time to rest, relax, listen to music, do some office work (replying to emails) or personal life business during her down time without offering her compensation. Time is money. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Of course providers think about other stuff. No I didn't offer. just thought it weird to wanna be stuck in a small bathroom instead of being somewhere else relaxing or doing what ever other personal biz she wished.. watching would have been at a minimum comical.
  • grean
  • 03-21-2017, 11:45 AM
That's because we are professionals and have our acts together.

I'm shocked that a guy or provider would be willing to go ahead with a session with someone else there. It screams NO CLASS! Go for a walk, sit outside, go hang at McDonalds or Walmart for goodness sake. I'd be pissed if I was handing over my hard earned cash to the likes of ladies like that. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
If anything, I just thought it was a safety thing. Now I could see the class thing but I also totally get it for safety especially if , and I don't know if she was or not, she was new to the biz.
Didn't bother me was actually kind of a turn on when I saw her watching. Originally Posted by wacocowboy
If I knew she was going to be there and I knew who she was, I would be probably okay and little turned on as well. It is the surprise visitor that I wasn't expecting and didn't know that would freak me out. Doesn't take much to throw me off since I'm a pretty shy.
If I knew she was going to be there and I knew who she was, I would be probably okay and little turned on as well. It is the surprise visitor that I wasn't expecting and didn't know that would freak me out. Doesn't take much to throw me off since I'm a pretty shy. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07

She was there when I arrived and we talked for a bit before me and the other girl started and I felt comfortable with her. Wish I had the money for a double they were both cute. If it had been a guy or some weirdo I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable. I am sure if I had asked her to leave she would of but I saw no reason to kick her out especially in the rain.
So what is the opposite of voyeuristic (watching the action)? Exhibitionist (performing the action while being watched? I probably fall more into exhibitionist than voyeuristic.
If you didn't offer to compensate her for her time, what is the benefit for her?. Originally Posted by samantha thom
umm, I don't know, fun?
Now, having a woman sitting and watching, like a tease and denial session, is a little different. Originally Posted by micktoz
Sitting in the bathroom and listening would be pretty damn hot. I love the sound of people having sex. 😉
She was there when I arrived and we talked for a bit before me and the other girl started and I felt comfortable with her. Wish I had the money for a double they were both cute. If it had been a guy or some weirdo I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable. I am sure if I had asked her to leave she would of but I saw no reason to kick her out especially in the rain. Originally Posted by wacocowboy
Then I think I could be down with that scenario. Sounds pretty hot. Maybe one day...
The 2nd time I saw Avery her Mom was in the bathroom the whole time. The first time I saw her, her Mom was on the bed next to us. After I had felt up Avery for a while her Mom came over to start some BBBJ on me to get me ready. Avery did not do any BJ at the time. That was strange and I passed on Mom as I was ready for Avery. A little weird with Mom texting on the next bed as I pound her daughter.
another lady in the room or the bathroom, ok.
her boyfriend or pimp ... naw.
Whoever is in the bathroom should at least clean it.