Let's Get it on - Music to groove to....

• BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Logically, that would mean you think I'm a homophobe. But lets assume you think I'm the homo and you're just bad at grammar.

Yeah, that's why I got on this board, cause all the desirable man-flesh is here. Where else does Dallas' finest, manliest, and most well-hung dudes get together? amiright?

sarcasm. learn it. know it. live it. Originally Posted by texassapper
You spend more time in here addressing men than women, don't act and walk like a duck or you might be called a duck smart guy.
I mostly prefer live recordings (concerts), because a round of applause while fucking, really turns me on.
You spend more time in here addressing men than women, don't act and walk like a duck or you might be called a duck smart guy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Better be careful posting back to me then, teh gayz might rub off on you.
I mostly prefer live recordings (concerts), because a round of applause while fucking, really turns me on. Originally Posted by micktoz
And with that, the internets were won for the day.
Christ! Or, Minnie Riperton's "Inside My Love."

*fans self*

Good thing it's still National Masturbation Month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo1yy23-KSY
Christ! Or, Minnie Riperton's "Inside My Love." Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I just added that to my SB's playlist last night. I have plans that it be played tomorrow night ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 10:39 AM
I just added that to my SB's playlist last night. I have plans that it be played tomorrow night ;-) Originally Posted by texassapper
Who's the lucky guy you playing that for? You big softy you lol
Ravel's Bolero.

That reference will be lost on many of you. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Nadda !

That'll be a big ole' " 10 " there Sir L !
Who's the lucky guy you playing that for? You big softy you lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Sharmayn. A pretty little 26 year old who just needs a little help with tuition. Tomorrow night while you're on here bitching about the high cost of pussy, I'll be chilling at the U2 concert and then spending the night with a lithe, sexy young lady young enough to be my daughter. Can you detect the "yeah, baby!"?

I get that you're insecure about your sexuality-that's why the whole gay thing to you is an insult. It's no bigs to me, I know what team I'm on. That shit only concerns dudes that haven't sided yet.

So back on topic... what do you like to hit it to? The Clash? Old school Sinatra? Maybe a little Sergio Mendes?
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Would this be the same U2 band from the mid 70s, this little 26yr hottie will look like your granddaughter chilling with grandpa, I see you old fuckers thinking your a hot old stud all the time, like if people don't know your tricking $. Have fun at the concert playboy and don't forget your blue pill for your one expensive big shot you'll bust later you big stud

I fuck all my young pussy BCD, I don't want to be that dude like you'll be at the U2 concert tomorrow player, and don't forget your slow jams, I'm sure she'll be into those
Music playing while dirty dirty id going on?
Anything early Godsmack or something heavy like that. Im sentimental.
I see you old fuckers thinking your a hot old stud all the time, like if people don't know your tricking $. Have fun at the concert playboy and don't forget your blue pill for your one expensive big shot you'll bust later you big stud

I fuck all my young pussy BCD, I don't want to be that dude like you'll be at the U2 concert tomorrow player, and don't forget your slow jams, I'm sure she'll be into those Originally Posted by BLM69
You poor, bitter little man. What is it that made you so angry with women and generally everything? Usually, that kind of anger in males stems from issues with your father... did he abandon you as a child? Have you ever thought of counseling? There is assistance available if you can't afford it.

You needn't be ashamed, everybody has issues, but if you want happiness you have to face them, my friend.
Anything early Godsmack or something heavy like that. Im sentimental. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Good, but I still think the live music applause one has you by a nose.
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 11:36 AM
You poor, bitter little man. What is it that made you so angry with women and generally everything? Usually, that kind of anger in males stems from issues with your father... did he abandon you as a child? Have you ever thought of counseling? There is assistance available if you can't afford it.

You needn't be ashamed, everybody has issues, but if you want happiness you have to face them, my friend. Originally Posted by texassapper
I'm a very happy man that understands reality, have fun at the U2 concert with the hot young beast grandpa and I'm sorry for telling like it is but don't like to sugar coat things much.
Music in bed. No no no never never no.