My phone got wet - REALLY?

They already make a waterrproof phone. It is called the Casio Commando. Android smartphone. Works as intended.
It's good to know that that you can resuscitate a phone from drowning. Hasn't happened to me yet but I did have a clumsy, bumbling close call once.
If they can take a wash cycle, they should all be okay from a high dive into the toilet.
This actually did happen with my personal phone once, someone told me to open it up and put it in a bag of rice and the next day it turned back on.
[quote=Wheretonow;1794798]This, in my opinion, is the lamest & probably most used excuse for providers not returning calls/texts.

Let me say for the record that I dropped my phone in a glass of water one time; dried it off as best I could; and in 15 minutes it was working again.

The latest excuse I got was "Sorry, I couldn't get back to you because my phone got wet in the rain."

REALLY?

There are lots of legit reasons for not being able to get back to someone, and tons of lame ones.

But ladies, please use your imagination occasionally and entertain us with something original. And you might even sprinkle in the truth every now and then.[/quot

MY GREAT GRANDPA TOLD ME ONE TIME THAT HE MISSED SEEING AN OLD CATHOUSE GAL BECAUSE SHE SAID IT WAS RAINING AND THE TELEGRAPH LINES HAD GOTTEN WET.GUESS SOME EXCUSES NEVER GET OLD
ONE OF THE FEW TIMES A PROVIDER AND WET DONT REALY GO TOGETHER.
Studies show that phone's have more feces on them than toilet bowls. Go figure
well mine tried to commit suicide by jumping out the car window but decided against it when it met my sprite cup and drown in that instead. THEN after I got a new phone and put the wet one in Rice, the new one WIPED CLEAN on the latest %$^#$ iTunes update (I hate iTunes) I have no idea when even my next dental appt is. Fortunately my work stuff is separate. And by the way, the phone in rice is a real pretty paper weight. Free to good home.
  • 69er
  • 10-30-2011, 11:06 PM
The funniest one ever was when I visited Danielle Lily, aka Danielle Squirts.

http://daniellesquirts.com/index.html

She got a little wild with the water show, and doused her phone which was sitting on the bedside table! LOL Luckily it still worked afterwards.

PS, Danielle lives, eats, and breathes sex, and is a blast if you are looking for a super kinky girl.