Kissing

Hmmm. On what planet is that where woman "actually want to give blowjobs"? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
It always seems like for the first few months in a new relationship they enjoy doing it for me because they see how much I dig it. Maybe they don't enjoy "it", but they enjoy pleasing.

But after they start feeling to comfortable in the relationship it seems to taper off.

Shit, I didn't keep them around this long so they wouldn't suck my dick as much.

Get yer' shit and start kicken rocks down the road. You got to blow, or ya got to go.
Oh Yea, a great passionate DFK will bring Jr back like nothing else, love it, need it, expect it
I love kissing! I definitely think a date wouldn't be complete without a make out session or at the very least, LFK/DFK Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
That's because you're so good at it!
Who are the best kisser's?
Who are the best kisser's? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I have a definite preference for women.
I love kissing. I'm the best kisser. But I can only kiss pretty girls.
I have a definite preference for women. Originally Posted by boomvang
If I was a kisser in the hobby, I would damn sure go his route.

That's some funny fuckin shit boomv. ROTFLMAO!!!
Kissing does wonders for a session. Too bad not enough providers know it. For one, it sells the illusion much, much better. My dick seems to be wired to kissing nerves, so when a good kiss takes place, my sinking wood rebounds (Hint, ladies. When a guy is going soft in mid session, maybe a kiss will spring him back to life a bit). Necking and nuzzling and all that shit helps, too.

Of course, swishing with mouthwash is a must.
How important is kissing to you on a date? Originally Posted by Bestman200600

On a REAL date?: extremely important.
On a trick date?: not so much...It depends on the provider
Who are the best kisser's? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Well, I don't have a whole lot of experience, but my favorites have been

Traci Brooks

Monique LaRue

and the best I've ever seen (so far)

Sweet.Treat69 I miss those lips .
Kissing enhances the experience.
Kissing enhances the experience. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I agree, but not as much as a good rimming.
I would rather kiss than DATY...well, that's like kissing but...there's no GFE without a deep, sensuous, slow, hot, tongue-tied, slobber-swap DFK.

Hey...where are the wimmin?
Depends.

Does she smoke?
interesting....28 posts and 2 by providers.... i love kissing, sex is not complete wo it.....in my experience most providers wont.....i wont see one that wont, but most wont dicsuss activities beforehand...sort of a standoff for me