What's up at SPA 15 or have you seen Saigon Nancy

Well Damn..... Her Whole Family Was There...Sure She Has To Play The Nice Girl Card.....All Business.....Hhahhahhaahhah... .
Wig or No Wig? Originally Posted by Billogoods

For Sure....If The Wig Was In Place .....That Would Be A Tale Tale Sign.....It Could Be Her.......
I think she also had a left shoulder tat.
Ok Recon Up........Confirmation Needed.....
Are we talking about the Nancy that was at VIP Spa on Coit and in Richardson?

Last time I heard she was at a nail Salon in Garland.
I remember tits, but not tats.
I think I may have an old screenshot pic from her ad. That may solve this mystery. Can’t figure out how to attach the pic from my phone.
C'mon this 'round the bush is killing me. I want to know if I should give it another try!
I've never had a Saigon lady before. Is that Vietnam or Cambodia? I remember hearing the name long ago. Nancy must be incredible if you guys are scouring every suburb looking for her!

Pics please!
C'mon this 'round the bush is killing me. I want to know if I should give it another try! Originally Posted by Gjracer

Call And Make An Appointment With Her After Hours....If They Close The Nail spa At 8...Ask For A 830 Or 9 pm Appt For Massage...She Is More Receptive When She's Alone.....Then Show Her Your Million Dollars.....We'll Be Waiting On Your Report.....
I've never had a Saigon lady before. Is that Vietnam or Cambodia? I remember hearing the name long ago. Nancy must be incredible if you guys are scouring every suburb looking for her!

Pics please! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Almost positive she's Vietnamese. I saw her profile on Tinder once and her real name had to be Viet. She is hot for a 45 year old. But she isn't on the same level as the downtown younger Amp girls. Hot for a subamp stop would be my opinion
Saigon Nancy has moved out of state.
Older gal. Vietnamese. Wig. Nice boobs. Bare or soul patch, depending on her mood. Horny as hell for your money. Negotiable. Favorite quote: " Now yoo fuh' me!" Will meet you any time of day. Prefers before or after shop hours.

Still need a pic?
Older gal. Vietnamese. Wig. Nice boobs. Bare or soul patch, depending on her mood. Horny as hell for your money. Negotiable. Favorite quote: " Now yoo fuh' me!" Will meet you any time of day. Prefers before or after shop hours.

Still need a pic? Originally Posted by Billogoods

You Hit It On The Nail BG....On Point..........
https://imgur.com/a/Rlg2tsI

I think this is her