Everyone is gone...

Y'all are hilarious.

First people complain that there are too many assholes on this site, so the mods started bringing down the hammer.

Now y'all are complaining bc the assholery has all but diminished! Lols.

I for one, like the "quiet", though I would love to see more compelling/interesting threads in co-ed, at least from time-to-time.

Perhaps I will have to think up some more topics to pose to all y'all. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I started this thread...where in my post did you see me "complaining?" I merely, stated a fact that things just aren't the same anymore. It had nothing to do with "assholery" - I just said some of the characters (most of them women) were no longer around...You took my thread and interpreted all of that on your own... Personally, I don't miss any of the assholes...what I do miss are all the girls....such as YM and others who added a lot of good topics to the board....

I for one, like the "quiet", though I would love to see more compelling/interesting threads in co-ed, at least from time-to-time. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Good to know. I may now be more inclined to actually start posting/reviewing again like I did back in the ASPD days, even if most of those OG members rarely post anymore, as well.
Personally, I don't miss any of the assholes...what I do miss are all the girls....such as YM and others who added a lot of good topics to the board.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Does the OP miss Ol' Ho' too?
^^ all whores, providers, hookers and ho's....
We could always start a "get xxxxx out of jail petition" for SissyLips, CatsMeow and/or WolfWhistle....

But all u need to do is say WTF and she will come-a-runnin ..... so there's that.
Y'all are hilarious.

First people complain that there are too many assholes on this site, so the mods started bringing down the hammer.

I for one, like the "quiet", though I would love to see more compelling/interesting threads in co-ed, at least from time-to-time.

Perhaps I will have to think up some more topics to pose to all y'all. For example: taint photos-of they are necessary. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Completed the thought.
To clarify, I miss the humor, intelligence, attentiveness, and wit of posters, but not the crankiness, derision, cynicism, and drama.

We can all play nice and still have interesting and stimulating conversations... Can't we? (Taint illustration optional.)
My popcorn stash is getting bigger!
My popcorn stash is getting bigger! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Well, I'll give ya that. Orville Redenbacher is now the longest-lasting fella I know!

But I wouldn't get too concerned; conflict is cyclic. There will be some new kernel-crunching saga soon.
Bitches puff out their chest until they don't.....ijs
I started this thread...where in my post did you see me "complaining?" I merely, stated a fact that things just aren't the same anymore. It had nothing to do with "assholery" - I just said some of the characters (most of them women) were no longer around...You took my thread and interpreted all of that on your own... Personally, I don't miss any of the assholes...what I do miss are all the girls....such as YM and others who added a lot of good topics to the board.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Since nobody mentioned me, I couldn't care less about eccie......it used to be fun....now it just wears you down......good job homo mods!.......this site bores me.........
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Y'all are hilarious.

Perhaps I will have to think up some more topics to pose to all y'all.

To clarify, I miss the humor, intelligence, attentiveness, and wit of posters, but not the crankiness, derision, cynicism, and drama.

We can all play nice and still have interesting and stimulating conversations... Can't we? (Taint illustration optional.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1000
ECCIE may seem quiet on the posting side but there's zillions of longtime rare-poster-lurkers such as myself.

Personally, I miss Olivia Howard. She used to crack me up.
Since nobody mentioned me, I couldn't care less about eccie......it used to be fun....now it just wears you down......good job homo mods!.......this site bores me......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Don't be teasing us - by hinting you're leaving, then staying!
Taint.

Tits