Cum PLAY in my world BOYs!!!

Well jack what r u waiting for !!!
Golfnutt yes we need to hang again soooon and this time I can bring my clippers xoxo
Been told once I look better in person xoxo Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
Listen to ya! You are trying to appear modest. We all know you have been told that far more than ONCE!

When I go past a certain hotel in LR, I remember climbing the stairs and finding your room. Sadly, that place has been closed down for a long time. If I remember correctly, that was the location of a famous toga party.
Listen to ya! You are trying to appear modest. We all know you have been told that far more than ONCE!

When I go past a certain hotel in LR, I remember climbing the stairs and finding your room. Sadly, that place has been closed down for a long time. If I remember correctly, that was the location of a famous toga party. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Lol I haven’t been to that place in like 6/7years damn!!!
We need to make better memories next time I’m in LR
wow wow wow sexy lovely!!!
Lol I haven’t been to that place in like 6/7years damn!!!
We need to make better memories next time I’m in LR Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
That goes to show how I view dates with ladies. I view you all as real human beings and not just some object to provide me pleasure and then discard. Even though I may not have gotten to date since, I still remember back a lot farther than even 6 or 7 years. I think highly of you and a lot of other ladies, even if you had no way of knowing that. Dates mean a lot to me. I have felt especially nostalgic lately and have been thinking about past dates a lot. You ladies are an important part of my life.
Nice...

Nice...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Xoxo love that position
Thanks hogmanjones !!! U sure know all my best angles !!! Xoxo

Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
It’s been a minute but you still look 👀 as beautiful as ever. I know it’s been several years but I wouldn’t mind seeing you again. Those couple of times were fun for me to enjoy your beauty
It’s been a minute but you still look 👀 as beautiful as ever. I know it’s been several years but I wouldn’t mind seeing you again. Those couple of times were fun for me to enjoy your beauty Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
U may get a chance soon I’ll be in lr area soon
When is soon?!?!