extremely high volume

Low Volume...10 cocks a month...averaging 2 a week done! My goal in life is beyond being the best hooker in DFW. For others, 10 in a week is considered low volume.
Wow...my pussy and jaw are sore just thinking about it. I don't even get that (or WANT that) in a whole month.

Edit: and that INCLUDES pussy...and everyone knows how much MARIE LOVES PUSSY!

For the love of Jesus. You do realize we are human beings, yes?

Can you not post these asinine wastes of bandwidth in your home town and stop trolling up Dallas?

To stay on topic:
Pros = there are none.
Cons = zero work/life balance.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
just curious...you don't do ten meetings a day??.....
If you're not just posing a hypothetical then I think what you're describing is called human trafficking and sexual slavery and it probably carries about 25 to life in the big house.
Again this freaking troll
I'm just a nympho with a taste for knowledge and entertainment.

Can you not post these asinine wastes of bandwidth in your home town and stop trolling up Dallas?
That's the problem. Shreveport is just as dry on this board as it is in real life.

Maybe the one he's trying to introduce from the other thread
Nah, she chickened out
My goal in life is beyond being the best hooker in DFW. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Best in DFW? You're best on this whole site. Whatever volume it takes to maintain that status.
[QUOTE
That's the problem. Shreveport is just as dry on this board as it is in real life.
QUOTE]

Your right about one thing, Shreveport sucks. That why whenever I have time off I'm never in town, but do you see me annoying and aggravating these people by flooding them with these threads that has hardly any interest.
It may seem like I'm annoying and aggravating, but I'm stimulating their minds. My posts make you think.
That's got to be photoshopped! One of them has to be....what a myth. I dated an amp girl that was making 1k a day and she would come home at 10pm and be as tight as when she first woke up! (I know there's no judgement here lol)

20? Yeah only a gang bang Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
It isn't photo shopped. Look at her videos from when she first started and compare them to recent ones. She's got the flappies now.
Tie einfachste antwort wäre drei gruppenvergewaltigung mit mindestens sieben schwänze pro gruppenvergewaltigung sein
[The easiest answer would be three gangbangs (morning, nooner, & evening) with at least seven dicks per gangbang] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Sie wurden es nicht sagen, wenn Sie einen deutschen Schwanz haben, Fraulein Kommandant.
It may seem like I'm annoying and aggravating, but I'm stimulating their minds. My posts make you think. Originally Posted by tornado82
I think that too sometimes, but I'm often reminded that I'm wrong.
Well this is interesting lol for me being the addict that I am. Would love as many as I can get in a day but rw life. I have to control my urges so I do 2 or maybe 3 a day lol. It doesn't effect my routines actually I think better. So hmmmm I don't know I guess it comes with the territory of being on a Booker board.
The irony of some of the hookers on this board, SMH.

Low volume, yet you're probably letting your boyfriend bareback you multiple times a day.

Hmmm . . .
well your mouth and knees and VJ and elbows would be so sore
and hands ,, no time to pee or eat or shower ,, or screen and book appts
My posts make you think. Originally Posted by tornado82
Sure do. And most of us think you're a complete idiot. Or perhaps an adult with a six-year old's mind.
What stoopid post is up next for eccie members....? Hooktards, if your pussy could taste like an actual cookie; what flavor of cookie would you want it to be? Fucktards....if you could cum chocolate syrup, would your SO give you more head..?

smh.....