Review coming? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Fuck No!

Pearls before swine

Go stick a pig!
Fuck No!

Pearls before swine

Go stick a pig! Originally Posted by jokacz
me think I knew one
My regulars are 5'4" and 5' 5" and #110.

One lives for Smashburgers and the other will eat anything you put in front of her, especially Ferrero Raffaello candy.

Both can pass any piss test, just hope their metabolism lasts a few more years. Both are 24. Originally Posted by jokacz

Just because you see them eat doesn't mean they aren't barfing up after. Nor taking up extra curricular that isn't visible I don't know a single straight edge women in buffalo that isn't black thats going from a list of counselors, nurses doctors, bankers obviously bartenders and restaurant workers...even teachers etc. If they go to bars in allen, hamburg, elmwood, hertel area they go on the list by default.

Part of the obesity, anorexia issue is caused by guys calling normal weight girls fat, calling under weight girls normal, calling over weight girls thick. That and its dumb asf how doctors weigh people. Weight mid day with clothes on isn't a accurate weight.
Any Pharaoh's updates?
You'ds have ta checks wit da guys from the ark....
I followed a few ladies from body shop and I haven't heard anything about Pharaoh's except for one lady who am I convinced is gonna over-charge like no other
Any Pharaoh's updates? Originally Posted by Zollner
Was there for happy hour yesterday. Brasil's chocolate lounge was well stocked. Malaysia, Lotus and Sweet Pea all managed to make the hour happy (but not in the happy ending sense).
Thanks for the info brasil.
Was there for happy hour yesterday. Brasil's chocolate lounge was well stocked. Malaysia, Lotus and Sweet Pea all managed to make the hour happy (but not in the happy ending sense). Originally Posted by brasil
And in the white chocolate lounge there was the girl with the hair and body of retired Karen (Yes -- KAREN, Karen). Sapphire took a half dozen guys for a ride in the back.... and it was good to see Kira back a few weeks ago.....
And in the white chocolate lounge there was the girl with the hair and body of retired Karen (Yes -- KAREN, Karen). Sapphire took a half dozen guys for a ride in the back.... and it was good to see Kira back a few weeks ago..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Was there for happy hour yesterday. Brasil's chocolate lounge was well stocked. Malaysia, Lotus and Sweet Pea all managed to make the hour happy (but not in the happy ending sense). Originally Posted by brasil
Sir brasil, So Happy hour was not so Happy and just ok ???? a few weeks ago that is????

but Tuesday this week was AWESOME ????
And no girls that looked like boys so some of you jokers might be disappointed in that....
  • oklib
  • 09-22-2022, 07:54 AM
I heard that Katrina was cumming back
And no girls that looked like boys so some of you jokers might be disappointed in that.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
whale watching Sir ????
I heard that Katrina was cumming back Originally Posted by oklib
ok ahhhhhh where is hr X hubby owner ????