Really?

throw it to me please!
Without P411 you gotta give the ladies what they ask for. Like berk had stated just read her ad, showcase, or website and they will generally say what they need for screening. I do not have P411, yet. When I send a lady a pm or email I send what they ask for, and tell them if they need more info please let me know. Worked out great so far. Heck it even worked and I got to meet berk. And she is a good time.

You gotta realize most of the ladies on her have a separate live aside from Eccie. They do not sit on this website 24/7 waiting for a pm or email. Most have jobs and families to take care of. I usually pm with 3-4 days notice so it makes it easier on both parties to allow time for scheduling. Hell some never respond. I don't make a post about it. Don't get mad just move on. And calling out providers will not help you out any.lol
Yup....calling out providers in public will make it harder for you to have playtime. I really do suggest you get a p411 acct if your hobby time is that limited.
First off I never called either of the ladies out in my original post! I was just
speaking of my frustration!

Berkleigh I did pm you and said i was sorry!
You were the one that decided to come on here and create the drama!
By responding to a post that never mentions you by name!

Berkleigh I am sure if we met I would like you!

Have fun!!
Yup....calling out providers in public will make it harder for you to have playtime. I really do suggest you get a p411 acct if your hobby time is that limited. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Having a P411 account with multiple Okays was not enough to keep me from getting turned down by multiple providers on this board. Me thinks some providers won't see guys who they think might give them a bad review.
Having a P411 account with multiple Okays was not enough to keep me from getting turned down by multiple providers on this board. Me thinks some providers won't see guys who they think might give them a bad review. Originally Posted by timothe

Well yeah. I know I will turn down a guy if he has a history of giving RUDE reviews and rude postings. I'm not worried about getting a bad review but I'm not going to even open myself up to someone who may or not be rude.

And believe it or not...and threads like the OP has done, does hurt you. And yeah, ditto for providers.

Common sense there.

O.P. I hope things turn around for you. You have been given lots of good advice on here. What you do with it is up to you.

Hugs!
Yup....calling out providers in public will make it harder for you to have playtime. I really do suggest you get a p411 acct if your hobby time is that limited. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Only if you tie your ECCIE acct to your P411 acct. If you keep your ECCIE information private and don't use it for screening purposes calling out providers in public won't make it harder to have playtime. If I did hobby, I wouldn't ever let ANY eccie lady know my handle. If that placed me on their DNS list, so be it.

Also, did Berk's name somehow get dragged out into this thread before she responded? I think I missed something.
Well....you maybe be sneaky (bummer for the girls) but most guys aren't. Thank goodness.
Well....you maybe be sneaky (bummer for the girls) but most guys aren't. Thank goodness. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It's not about being "sneaky". It's about protecting your identity. Too often little cliques develop. Then a person could have a bad experience with a customer/provider, post about it and become the primary target of slander. It happens here ALL the time. As for most guys not tying their eccie handles to their p411 accounts, you'd be surprised just how many hobbyists do this...furthermore, you'd be surprised how many of them don't post reviews but simply lurk OR engage in forum discussions only. Lastly, hypothetically speaking, I could be one of your regulars.
Damn she has something against rude postings ... can't catch a break.
  • shlub
  • 04-19-2012, 03:16 PM
I have P411 and, on a few occasions, I have sent pm's or requests that were never answered. I don't let these bother me and in fact they help me cull my ever-growing "want to meet" list. I suspect that it is one of the following situations:

1. Provider is too busy to respond - either they are such high volume that they can't get to me or they are busy in RL and don't check in frequently. Either way, as a "same day" guy, it's probably not a good match...

2. Provider is new, poorly organized or just not very bright - IMHO opinion, professionalism goes hand in hand with discretion. I value discretion.

3. Provider read my P411 profile and decided against seeing me but not comfortable replying. (see #2)
the way i read this ....
Sportsnut34 was upset cos one woman canceled on him and another declined to see him after he thought things were ok. i didnt see any providers' name in his post.

berkleigh unsolicitedly responded to him w/ a pretty logical and reasonable response [perhaps a bit long, like some of my posts]. apparently, she thought he called her out.

bottom line is, as i see it, COMMUNICATE FOLKS!!!!
dont assume things, confirm things!
and while it's reasonable to be upset when you cant get a consultation, there's not much to gain by airing it publicly unless it's a danger to the rest of us. work it out between yourselves or let it go.

remember, there are lots of people in the world having a hell of a lot harder time than us, most facing life or death issues. missing or not having an intimate consultation hardly ranks, in my opinion.
Berk, no apologies needed!!! I assumed it was my fault anyway. I'm a guy...it usually IS my fault.

Dude, get her the references she needs...you'll thank your lucky fuckin' stars later. Or don't, she can come see me.
Say What you are such a jerk. Why would you piss a sweetie like berk off. She is awesome.

But I agree get berk the info needed for screening. I promise you will be glad you did.
It is that serious. . He had you on his mind girl. *Giggling*
Have a good day sexy
Lisa :-)

SMH...I half feel like throwing him a sympathy FUCK!

It's really not that serious...
Originally Posted by berkleigh