Best Provider Ads in Austin, Texas?

I don't post many ads and when I do there's not much to them.

I'm curious to know people's thoughts- What makes a good ad? How much info do you like to see included? How many pics? Other considerations?

Just wondering...
What makes a good ad? How much info do you like to see included? How many pics? Other considerations?

Just wondering... Originally Posted by lizshue81
I will almost always look at an ad that promises new pics, even if it's someone I'm not particularly interested in seeing. New, quality pics have gotten me to book with providers I was on the fence about. Now if a provider's ad has been saying "NEW PICS!" and the pics haven't been updated in a month, I'll start ignoring those ads.

Other things: ads shouldn't be too wordy, but also something more than just "available yo HMU." Emojis should be used sparingly, if it all. I usually ignore ads that are littered with them.

To me the most important things to communicate are when you're available, how to contact, what screening info to provide, and if you're running any specials.
That's good stuff right here!

I will almost always look at an ad that promises new pics, even if it's someone I'm not particularly interested in seeing. New, quality pics have gotten me to book with providers I was on the fence about. Now if a provider's ad has been saying "NEW PICS!" and the pics haven't been updated in a month, I'll start ignoring those ads.

Other things: ads shouldn't be too wordy, but also something more than just "available yo HMU." Emojis should be used sparingly, if it all. I usually ignore ads that are littered with them.

To me the most important things to communicate are when you're available, how to contact, what screening info to provide, and if you're running any specials. Originally Posted by Frissionary
Awe thank you sweetie, have you looked recently?

Xoxo Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Yes, definitely looking good sweetie.
I enjoy HollyRoxx's BP ads, "well it isn't going to suck itself."
Hey E, I'm guilty of stealing your "free anal" just bc it makes me think of you & I Fucking crack up every time I write it. "and that's how anal happens!" Heh.

And yes... You are not the only one who notice your ad getting copied by that provider over & over. Hey. They say imitation is the best form of flattery!
I like Alana Kay's ADs. Lots of current pics. Originally Posted by LOJ
Thanks babe
Good point. Along these lines I also nominate Charliee and Cloey Banks. Originally Posted by Frissionary
yes, these 2 ladies are ads I sometimes look at
Seductive Selina, Alana Kay, Kendal Clarkson and Cloey Banks for all the CURRENT hot pics and info they provide. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Awee thanks babe...I always am taking selfies so when I find time applicable I post them, but I feel that some ladies just dont update for privacy reasons and plus you really need to be on a laptop to do that correctly. Alot of ppl are mobile when online.
XOXO
I don't post many ads and when I do there's not much to them.

I'm curious to know people's thoughts- What makes a good ad? How much info do you like to see included? How many pics? Other considerations?

Just wondering... Originally Posted by lizshue81
A good ad is something catchy and not too wordy and on the picture subject, there is no specific amount just throw a few up, hot is hot
  • LOJ
  • 06-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks babe Originally Posted by Alana kay
Looking forward to your return next week.
I used to be better at writing ads under my old persona. The less thought that goes into them the better, sometimes.
Lol! TIO, maybe I can help.. the bitch just stole another one a day or two ago.. apparently I'm pretty good at it
For realsies tho. With the way that chic blatently steals​ yours and Charlie's ads, y'all need to ™ © your ads. Sheez. It's a sad day in the hoe biz when ya gotta worry about your fuckboard content. CSB is correct, in that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Guys know the difference between name brand and knock offs! Lol.
I've always wondered why the younger/hotter providers even need to run ads. I have this picture in my mind of a young , hot provider answering enough emails/pm's to fill her needs for the week and then hitting delete, delete, delete...