Memo to Bill & Hillary!

This is so played out. Like LL's asshole. You can walk up in that motherfucker, eat a candy bar, throw the wrapper on the ground, read a newspaper, wad it up, throw it on the ground, write 'Wombraider WuZ here' all over the place, walk out that mothefucker. I'm out! Originally Posted by WombRaider
First you were Black
Then you were a wet back.
Then you were white.

........and now you're a gerbil.
First you were Black
Then you were white.

........and now you're a gerbil. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Undercunt is a "ticklish" chameleon.
Exact opposite effect here. Hard as a rock. Originally Posted by WombRaider

In that case, undercunt, even Jon Stewart thinks you are a sick fuck....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwM5TeZiLHU
In that case, undercunt, even Jon Stewart thinks you are a sick fuck....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwM5TeZiLHU Originally Posted by lustylad
Perfect example of why you're so sad. John is a liberal, so by extension, I must agree with everything he says. Wrong. We don't walk in lockstep, like you stromtroopers do. It's not 1939 and we aren't Poland. Wake up, jizz monkey. The revolution will not be televised.
  • Seedy
  • 04-20-2015, 03:30 PM
First you were Black
Then you were white.

........and now you're a gerbil. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No Lama, he uses gerbils. LMFAO
No Lama, he uses gerbils. LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
Good thing you're not a comedian.
John is a liberal, so by extension, I must agree with everything he says. Wrong. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Who nods in agreement, undercunt? Your big head or your little one? I carry a pic of Hildabeast in my wallet and whip it out whenever I have an erection lasting more than 4 hours. Works like a charm!
Who nods in agreement, undercunt? Your big head or your little one? I carry a pic of Hildabeast in my wallet and whip it out whenever I have an erection lasting more than 4 hours. Works like a charm! Originally Posted by lustylad
I just said that I didn't agree with everything he says. You can't even accept it when someone gives you an honest take on something. You're wound up so tight, your knee-jerk reaction is to be an asshole. Your last 100 erections together didn't last 4 hours, don't kid yourself.
I just said that I didn't agree with everything he says. You can't even accept it when someone gives you an honest take on something. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Originally Posted by lustylad
Tell that to your wife, if you've got one. She's the poor soul that has to look at you everyday.
Tell that to your wife, if you've got one. She's the poor soul that has to look at you everyday. Originally Posted by WombRaider
She has the same reaction every time you post...

She has the same reaction every time you post...

Originally Posted by lustylad
You peruse hooker boards with your wife? This explains a lot.

I bet that's the same look she has on her face every time she sees your dick too. "not again".