Lovers.. Best Days to play😈

I work a rotating shift, so it's always different.
I have 3 regulars, all on weekdays and that's about all I can handle. I'll see a new person maybe once or twice a month, but it's tough.

Weekends I think are more centered around Regular lovers. I think it’s kinda hard for most men to get away on weekends but it happens more often then not Originally Posted by Lia88
I prefer weekdays during the afternoon. I'm not a morning person, so I generally don't do anything before 12pm.

I'm happy to take appointments during the evenings and on weekends, but I do prefer to have that space generally open for being with family/friends/my dogs.
I’m a night owl so after 1100pm is perfect for me. Actually 11pm - 9am Hahahah but it’s really rare to find someone that can accommodate that so I’ll play hooky from work once in awhile and go around lunch time. And of course I have to consider the 2-4hour drive since options in Alexandria or Lake Charles are very limited.
  • Lia88
  • 03-23-2019, 01:09 PM
I prefer weekdays during the afternoon. I'm not a morning person, so I generally don't do anything before 12pm.

I'm happy to take appointments during the evenings and on weekends, but I do prefer to have that space generally open for being with family/friends/my dogs. Originally Posted by Audreyg

Same.... mornings are spent mostly on me getting errands and stuff out of the way.

I do morning Sometime. Just depends on if I was told the night before or given enough notice. Majority of the time I’m home in the morning drinking coffee, Doing Admin work and watching 80’s movies lol

Weekend mornings not so much lol I stay up kinda late on weekends. I can however take evening and late night on weekends if I’m able too. If I’m not I’m sleep or time occupied lol
I prefer to hobby around 7-8pm. I don’t care what day it is. I’m single, and I work a rotation so my days off vary from week to week. I like to sleep in on my days off and cap off my night with a good session.
Any evening between 7-10.
Too many variables. Does the provider have a primary job? What’s my schedule, etc...