I got bit! :(

It turns out Stacy had a chest cold. The doctor treating her is expected to recover in 2-3 weeks.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Highly recommend Zinc lozenges at the first sign of a cold or INFLUENZA (stuffy nose, scratchy/sore throat, body aches, etc.). There are many different brands but Cold Eeze for example. Zinc in the form of a lozenge is the only thing out there that has been shown to lessen symptoms and shorten duration of the illness. They can cause mild nausea but this is lessened if you eat some food prior. Cover your cough; wash your hands.
Stay safe. Originally Posted by JimGerard

Thanks for the advice, babe! That's probably the only thing I haven't tried yet! lol
* Update: I finally went to the doc because I just wasn't getting better, and it turns out I had the flu, bronchitis, and a severe sinus infection. Ugh! I'm on prescription meds now and starting to feel better, but just to be on the safe side I am not returning to work until Friday or Saturday of this week. I can't WAIT to be back finally!

I've been SOOO very bored... I'm not used to spending this much time alone in bed! LOL

Also, for those of you who were planning on attending the VIP party this week: The party has been postponed. Email me at sstacked@gmail.com for new info!

Sweet kisses,
Staci
* Update: I finally went to the doc because I just wasn't getting better, and it turns out I had the flu, bronchitis, and a severe sinus infection. Ugh! I'm on prescription meds now and starting to feel better, but just to be on the safe side I am not returning to work until Friday or Saturday of this week. I can't WAIT to be back finally!

I've been SOOO very bored... I'm not used to spending this much time alone in bed! LOL

Also, for those of you who were planning on attending the VIP party this week: The party has been postponed. Email me at sstacked@gmail.com for new info!

Sweet kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Glad your feeling better! See you soon

Sweet kisses,
Take care of Bronchitis! Back in 94 I had what turned out to be a severe bronchitis that was misdiagnosed and not treated. By the time it was actually caught it had turned into full blown pneumonia. It took almost a month to recover and my lung capacity has never been the same since.

Sweet kisses,
Email sent! per your request now patiently waiting a reply lol
Take care of Bronchitis! Back in 94 I had what turned out to be a severe bronchitis that was misdiagnosed and not treated. By the time it was actually caught it had turned into full blown pneumonia. It took almost a month to recover and my lung capacity has never been the same since. Originally Posted by bikebryan
When I went to the emergency room yesterday I was sure I had pneumonia, so I'm hoping my diagnosis of bronchitis was right! I lost my momma to pneumonia in '97. That word, alone, gives me the shivers!
VIP party ?!? and I didn't get an invitation so sad... I will send an email to ya hon.. I hope I hear back from you.
VIP party ?!? and I didn't get an invitation so sad... I will send an email to ya hon.. I hope I hear back from you. Originally Posted by KCguy32
I hadn't finished inviting everyone yet... then I realized I wasn't going to be well in time, and stopped. I'll PM you.
Great - I will watch for the PM from you babe!!!!
I thought it would never happen, but I am happy to report I am FINALLY feeling better and ready to have some fun again!
I thought it would never happen, but I am happy to report I am FINALLY feeling better and ready to have some fun again! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Glad to hear that babe! Ive heard whats going around knocks a person on their butts for a bit, glad to hear you have pulled through