ALL ABOUT SEX!

took a huge dump in Monica Fox's incall.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I've seen this post before,so I have to ask. Was it on the carpet? And did she smack you with the newspaper and tell you were a bad boy?
I had a cramp in my calf muscle while in missionary (17.5" calves).Provider thought i was having a stroke or something.So fellas hydrate properly before each session!
I had a cramp in my calf muscle while in missionary (17.5" calves).Provider thought i was having a stroke or something.So fellas hydrate properly before each session! Originally Posted by randal69
Ugh I hate it when I get cramps in my calf haha it's the worst!
  • Exktf
  • 11-07-2011, 11:34 PM
What was supposed to be my first forray into the hobby world. Talked and chatted with someone on a match website, agreed to meet in a parking lot by a park, no phone number or any other way to contact but the car description. Got there, spotted the car, got out of mine, in her's, sat in passenger seat, dropped some $ on the console. She gave me an odd look, but as i started to strip so did she. Great 30 minutes, gfe type, didn't ask many questions or talk hardly a word. Finished, and drove home.

Upon entering my apartment I see a messenger box open asking me when will I get there, time stamp was about 2 minutes before I drove up. I replied I had a great time, and hope to do it again. 2 hours later I get a reply back, "I waited and waited, you never showed, wtf do you mean you had a good time". I quickly asked if she was confused, if she thought I was someone else, told her about meeting her in the white car. She replied, "my car is red".
What was supposed to be my first forray into the hobby world. Talked and chatted with someone on a match website, agreed to meet in a parking lot by a park, no phone number or any other way to contact but the car description. Got there, spotted the car, got out of mine, in her's, sat in passenger seat, dropped some $ on the console. She gave me an odd look, but as i started to strip so did she. Great 30 minutes, gfe type, didn't ask many questions or talk hardly a word. Finished, and drove home.

Upon entering my apartment I see a messenger box open asking me when will I get there, time stamp was about 2 minutes before I drove up. I replied I had a great time, and hope to do it again. 2 hours later I get a reply back, "I waited and waited, you never showed, wtf do you mean you had a good time". I quickly asked if she was confused, if she thought I was someone else, told her about meeting her in the white car. She replied, "my car is red". Originally Posted by Exktf
Thats awesome..love it
He shoots, he scores.Yeah!!!!!
Mine was when I had a dinner/ overnight date about 6months ago... It was great had dinner/drinks went home to his place **** slept woke up and as i was leaving I see a pic of him with OMG MY DAD! on his clients wall seriously??? ... I asked if he was in the airline industry he said "yes I am" I must have looked like a ghost.... SMALL WORLD~
One of my first hobby experiences. Met her at a quite restaurant to check each other out and decided to do the deed. So we drove behind the shopping center next to the Mopac train tracks. She hiked up her skirt, I dropped my pants and we quickly got to the point of no return when the Mopac train came screaming down the tracks. I'll never forget the faces of the passengers staring out at us, caught in the act!!