How do you ladies like to dress?

+1 sometimes simple tank and boyshorts are very sexy
tight top & tight ass jeans with a few strategic holes
Nice but do you have any panties on underneath ? Originally Posted by carkido45
Never. I wear long dresses and hate panty lines.
How do you like ladies to dress for appointments? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
There, I fixed it for you (or me). Answer: Like ladies.
Considering it's at my place where we meet. I wear whatever I'm comfy in...so mostly Victoria Secret tank and shorts or a t-shirt. I don't take requests because there's no point when we are just going to get naked anyways. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I have to disagree with this Jemma....vehemently.

To me, part of the thrill is slowly undressing the lady and finding the "goodies"....but of course, you can start off with just a sexy G-string and high-heels.
I have to disagree with this Jemma....vehemently.

To me, part of the thrill is slowly undressing the lady and finding the "goodies"....but of course, you can start off with just a sexy G-string and high-heels. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I'm not going out of my comfort zone. To me, I prefer being comfortable. You can disagree, but it's my choice what I want to wear. Like I said...I don't take requests anyways.
Jemma, you should take one of Paulina's/Olivia's dom class. You'd graduate with honors.
I'm not going out of my comfort zone. To me, I prefer being comfortable. You can disagree, but it's my choice what I want to wear. Like I said...I don't take requests anyways. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
That's fine. One question: Are you comfortable in what you are wearing in your avatar pic?
That's fine. One question: Are you comfortable in what you are wearing in your avatar pic? Originally Posted by Sarunga
That kind of looks like lingerie doesn't it.

Considering it's at my place where we meet. I wear whatever I'm comfy in...so mostly Victoria Secret tank and shorts or a t-shirt. I don't take requests because there's no point when we are just going to get naked anyways. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

This speaks volumes.
Men are very visual and even if the sexy outfit only last a few minutes, it more then did its job. Playing to the clients fantasy and dressing for the role leads to allowing them to live out their fantasy and also shows them you listen and read and CARE what their interest are. I do love playing dressing up and role play, it adds spice and flavor to our sessions. This also leads to planning the next session when we get to take it further or change it up. To me, I care about giving the complete package. Its all about the Mind Fuck Baby!!
That's fine. One question: Are you comfortable in what you are wearing in your avatar pic? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Your question is denied. Buh bye.
I like to wear tight jeans or a cute sun dress, since my goal is to NOT stand out at hotels its important to wear what will help you blend in...

Most like me in a short little sundress...
Men are very visual and even if the sexy outfit only last a few minutes, it more then did its job. Playing to the clients fantasy and dressing for the role leads to allowing them to live out their fantasy and also shows them you listen and read and CARE what their interest are. I do love playing dressing up and role play, it adds spice and flavor to our sessions. This also leads to planning the next session when we get to take it further or change it up. To me, I care about giving the complete package. Its all about the Mind Fuck Baby!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Very TRUE.
Your question is denied. Buh bye. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
GOOD GOD....that felt like a knife through my heart!
From the male perspective, it is sort of like unwrapping a Chistmas/birthday/other holiday present. We guys are like little boys in one sense: We do like to play with the wrappings as well as the contents. lol

In Jemma's case, the content is rather spectactular, IMHO, according to the photos. I've never met her acquaintence, but hope to some day. If she were to adorn the "present" with appealing packaging, then that would be an added plus.

Sexy lingerie under very professional and classy dresses or business suits just add enormously to the entire experience for me, and perhaps others.

Don't get me wrong. Once the wrappings are removed, we do love the visual and tactile pleasures of beautiful women, but why not make it even more winsome?

FWIW: I think that if a lady is going to spend a lot of time on her appearance for a session, then the least the guy can do is to reciprocate. So, time permitting, I like to shower and shave and then put on clean business casual attire before we meet.

I guess I'm just too old school.