Daddy / Daughter

Lookup "Ignorant" and "Prejudice" in any dictionary - Lawn Boy's tirades are excellent examples of both.
Some people crusade against the the things they willingly participate in. Like the Judge who gives the maximum sentence for a crime that they regularly commit themselves.
I think daddy/daughter play is hot as fuck and one of my favorite roleplays. The thought of it even now makes my pussy wet😈
I'll bet it does with that sick depraved mind RoxxxyRae ��
That's just one fetish I can't do..
Me neither. One gal tried out a bit of daddy/daughter role play on me once, and it did nothing for me. It was kind of a buzz kill more than anything.

Maybe just a harmless fantasy for some people, and I can relate to getting excited by something forbidden like that. As I've gotten older and done most of the vanilla stuff, I find myself seeking out the last taboos. In my case, tossing the lady's salad is taboo enough to get the job done these days.

If someone had a really sexy daughter, I can see how that might be their last taboo. No harm in a little role play with a willing participant in the industry.

There's a whole section on incest/taboo at https://www.literotica.com. If people like to wank off to reading stories like that, you can bet there's a lot of guys and gals that get off on the role play.
Welcome back dev. Kick is around here somewhere!

Role playing and fantasy does nothing for me. Alls i need isa thick curvy milf and well.. Dammit gotta clean up!!!
I think daddy/daughter play is hot as fuck and one of my favorite roleplays. The thought of it even now makes my pussy wet😈 Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae
Hi Roxxxy,
Can we go with step-daughter?
That's HAF for me.
And how quick can we schedule? Hahaha
Thanks for the thought Babe,
LTM666