Gossip, Unsubstantiated Hobby Rumors, "Secrets" not really so secret, The ladies behind the men (not pegging.... which girls own which male handles) , The truth behind the cat fights....... and any other hobby related coed shit talk of in

Damn dude, how long you been waiting to use that one? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well, as a matter of fact..... Originally Posted by NastyCanasta

http://overexposed-soul.tumblr.com/p...white&simple=1
The victor of the feud really should post victory taint photos ... ijs.
Why is everyone beating up on Whispers? He is Captin Save a John. He will be able to teach all of us how to fuck the Whores!

Apparently, it is way more complicated than just giving them money.

Because I am new at posting and will attempt to do my best to keep this on topic. Dam what was the topic?

Oh, that's right #1. Not #2 because that is a dirty topic.

All sarcastic comments are in Bold.

Seriously Whispers, you should spend less time in the headline and more time writing the story. If there is a story. Did I mention I don't think there is a story here? Oh, and because there is no topic or information and no thought provoking content, why the fuck is this thre[B]AD/B] still open?

Hey, wahatever is that little triangle thing? Let's see if I can figure out how that shit works?
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Surprised to see you MS. Dara, hanging out here in Coed. Welcome.

Now, back to our current topic of discussion...
Yeah. Where's the story morning glory? Keeping us in suspense as usual? Lol. My popcorn got soggy. Can I get a free refill on my drink while waiting for the monkey shit show?

I got a coupon. Ya take coupons? Can I get 3D glasses?
If'n Ah had mah way, Ah'd grab these two fillies by tha back o' tha neck, stand twixt 'em, an' force 'em ta make nice wif each utha. Then, Ah'd pull mah dick outta mah pants in case Ah had ta slap 'em wif it if'n they tried ta ree-sist 'r try ta start a catfight.

Whut tha Douche has done brung tah-geth'r, let no man 'r womb-man tear a-sundah.

THA DOUCHE HAS SPOKEN!
May I have a kid's size popcorn..hold the butter and a water?
May I have a kid's size popcorn..hold the butter and a water? Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
lol!

I know. This one had so much potential. I tried.
Why is everyone beating up on Whispers? He is Captin Save a John. He will be able to teach all of us how to fuck the Whores!

Apparently, it is way more complicated than just giving them money.

Because I am new at posting and will attempt to do my best to keep this on topic. Dam what was the topic?

Oh, that's right #1. Not #2 because that is a dirty topic.

All sarcastic comments are in Bold.

Seriously Whispers, you should spend less time in the headline and more time writing the story. If there is a story. Did I mention I don't think there is a story here? Oh, and because there is no topic or information and no thought provoking content, why the fuck is this thre[B]AD/B] still open?

Hey, wahatever is that little triangle thing? Let's see if I can figure out how that shit works? Originally Posted by Usual suspects
you just press it and type in your complaint and if it has merit staff will act on it. If you are ignored..... well..... then you learned how much you knew right?
Topic 1

So what's the story here? What ignited this feud? Originally Posted by Whispers