Oh well...

You will always be my whore

P411 is down right now btw Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I know you typed something, Jules, but my eyes haven’t left your avatar. 😍
You will always be the hottest 65 year old I've ever seen, and the sharpest. Welcome back!
  • Kmac
  • 01-11-2019, 10:51 AM
I've got you as a favorite on my P411 and your profile is still there! Just waiting for you to get back this way! Soon I hope!
Any taint verification on Ze?
Ze this post is clever and amusing for real, no shade. When I tried to reactivate my P411, they said something about a picture with today's local newspaper and I checked out. It's weird now but I know we will both figure it out.
I went on an extended vacation and came back to no more 411 account. There isn't even an option to contact support for reactivation. *sigh* I guess I am really no longer a whore.

What's a gal to do? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
[Sigh]

Ok, fine. I’ll...give you a freebie, but just this once.

Don’t try to be slick and stay overnight, either.
Jules’ avatar makes me feel funny, like when I used to climb the rope in gym class. ��

What's a gal to do? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Become an accountant.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-13-2019, 01:47 AM
*snort* Good to see things haven't changed. I miss y'all fuckers too, but can't beat my Mt Ranier view.

Geezy said my page was still up too, but I keep getting the "Account not found" message.

EDIT - After some more working it through, I am back. *WHEW*
Yay! I had a feeling there would be a Happy Ending!
The question of the day: Which will erupt first and/or which eruption will be more volatile? Mt. Rainer or ze . . .

Inquiring minds
Mt Ranier. Big deal.

You haven’t lived until I’ve taken you to see the submarine races at Lake Arlington.
You went there after the soc hop?
Glad you're back on preferred411!

Happy New Year!
Yay! I had a feeling there would be a Happy Ending! Originally Posted by B Three
Double entendre intended, one hopes.