Wall of Shame

Amber, that was exactly my point. This seems to be the very guy who was sending those bogus emails REQUESTING BBFS. I was holding up a mirror so the pot could see his color (and so could everyone else.)

I was in no way intending to suggest that you would participate in such foolishness. If my post implied such, I humbly apologize.
And, that new hobby better not be regular dating either. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Oh Come on Waldo-- you know REGULAR girls don't get STD's, just us dirty hookers
Amber, that was exactly my point. This seems to be the very guy who was sending those bogus emails REQUESTING BBFS. I was holding up a mirror so the pot could see his color (and so could everyone else.)

I was in no way intending to suggest that you would participate in such foolishness. If my post implied such, I humbly apologize. Originally Posted by Crossroads

Thank you so much for straigtening that out. He sure sounds like a trouble maker to me. Why would you go to sooo much trouble to bring out all of these girls and post all of their reviews.. WHEN HE CAN"T EVEN READ THE REST OF STORY. He's not even premium!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell is this guy. I am very suspicious because of his joining date, his intense search on the girls that ONLY do BBFS, and his attitude on his posts. Do TROLLS have a green nose for real? I think so. I had emailed this guy to ask him if he was the guy. He said "NO"... but... why be so negative in all since you've been here.. and now there's suddenly a guy with same name, same email, doing all of this crap with BBFS. UGH... some people really need to pick up another interest. Too much time on their hands I say. Go join a game site and play video games. He's very childish and needs to give the ADULT game a rest til he grows up some.

Isuaro, you're creating a bad name for yourself already. Give it a rest love. Won't make any friends this way. I'm sure you're on a lot of DNS list already. You're new and until you're premium access, you threads are useless and draining to even see your name on one to say the least. Who are you to go to such great lengths to look up all girls that do BBFS. You can't read the ROS yet. Bet you didn't even know they existed, did you? LOL.

Anyways, thank you Cross again for apologizing. I really didn't mean to sound rude to you. I didn't think you meant it that way and thought it was just the alert with him in it you were referring to. But wanted to make everyone clear that that's what you meant to say being that my showcase pops up FIRST thing while clicking that link on your post. MMWUAHHH love.
So you're saying you won't be PMing him for details on how he can help run your business?
So you're saying you won't be PMing him for details on how he can help run your business? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

No I'll be using Monger for that.. lmao... Least I can trust him.

Don't need a newbie trying to screen my clients for me.. hell, I've seen everyone in Dallas anyways. Well, except you.. FWP. Tell Monger I have about 7 to screen for me. HEHEHHE.
No I'll be using Monger for that.. lmao... Least I can trust him.

Don't need a newbie trying to screen my clients for me.. hell, I've seen everyone in Dallas anyways. Well, except you.. FWP. Tell Monger I have about 7 to screen for me. HEHEHHE. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I'll tell him. He's a very busy man.
Thanks for handing the guys who like BB a list of girls to see. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Thanks for saving me a LOT of research time!
OH LAWD... BBL.. you're insane... lmao..
Exactly what he did wasn't it.. funny thing is ... they are all over the States. (Houston, Omaha, NY, Atlanta, Ft. Worth, Dallas.)This guy really had NOTHING better to do with his time. He's probably just mad cause he can't afford to actually go see any of them. So, just blast em huh? Pretty useless thread.. and pointless.. being a newbie himself.. that was busted for sending out BBQ requests by creating fake provider emails for references...

Wow... .I love when they ban trolls.

Thanks staff
Timt to close this out. OP is banned, topic that ends up with folks in trouble.