holy smokes

On the few that I've reposted from ASPD to here that were over 30 days old, I've double-checked to be sure the contact info is current and URLs are current, if they're from Backpage. No sense bringing misinformation to the table. Just a friendly reminder
As a provider...I can tell you that it's a little frustrating. I had a New review from 12/30/2009 and Now it's on the 3rd page. Oooof.
Ahh...well. It's just going to be like this for a while. Things will calm down soon. Er.. I mean with the mad posting of Old reviews.

Besides that..I don't see anything else calming down here! Not Now... Hopefully not ever. :P

Thanks for coming over to ECCIE guys!

~Kelly TNT
I think 6 mos is a reasonable amount of time to archive a review...

I've been around for awhile, so it's rare that I see someone new or get a review at this point.
I seen on one board if the review is over 30 days old they have a thread just for those over 30 days old...I think this may help with some Have a good day everyone kisses
Makenzee had a review knocked down 4 pages in a day. There are reviews going up from February of 2008. That's almost 2 years old!

Poor Mak...I think somebody shamelessly bumped that review in the name of fair play
HOLY SMOKES IS RIGHT! Aaaa No.

FEB. 2008? I'm trying to handle this guys.

Come on now..08?

~Kelly TNT
I think 6 mos is a reasonable amount of time to archive a review...

I've been around for awhile, so it's rare that I see someone new or get a review at this point. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I seen on one board if the review is over 30 days old they have a thread just for those over 30 days old...I think this may help with some Have a good day everyone kisses Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder

HOLY SMOKES IS RIGHT! Aaaa No.

FEB. 2008? I'm trying to handle this guys.

Come on now..08?

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I say split the difference between Makenzee and Nicole at 90 days.........and yes, Kelly, nearly 2 years is a bit of a stretch. Someone else suggested possibly establishing an archive forum for old reviews (NCBS) (no credit, but saved.)
Pearlman your Pics are outstanding.
I say split the difference between Makenzee and Nicole at 90 days.........and yes, Kelly, nearly 2 years is a bit of a stretch. Someone else suggested possibly establishing an archive forum for old reviews (NCBS) (no credit, but saved.) Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Great idea.

I like it I like it I like it.

~Kelly TNT
WOW! I am SOOOOOOO glad that I don't have to depend on MY reviews for business!

Like Nicole, I rarely get new gentlemen so I rarely get reviews. I have NEVER asked for one!

Just me talking but the 90 day deal sounds reasonable. 2 years? CRAZY! LOL!

--v
Might be better if they just held on to them for now. Maybe sometime in the future Eccie might start a searchable archive for old reviews and they could stick them in there. I agree there's not much to learn from old reviews except how the provider has changed or evolved. Some guys are pretty proud of their review count, like notches on a bedpost, and that might be why it is happening. Seems like it would be more important for the ladies to save them just to add to their creds. Originally Posted by Pearl Man
I am so jealous of your photography gig. I would be the happiest man on earth to be doing what you're doing.....

I think the most logical solution would be to add a sub forum for the archived reviews. I think there is value in posting the old reviews, but it does suck that a girls brand new review may be knocked back multiple pages by a flood of older reviews.
Another option would be to sort by the date of the session, not the date that the review was posted.
I agree, MNL did just that, created a new forum for archived ASPD reviews. This makes the most sense and only reviews within the last 90 days should be place as current, imho...
Vnurse, I'm with you guys. I don't need reviews to keep my business going. But, like anyone...I appreciate the guys that actually do one for me. That's a lot of work I'm sure! So, the few I get...I kinda like them being around for a day. A full work day. Maybe...8AM to 3PM even. Ha..

I don't mind as much...cause, it is what it is..when it's others that posted after seeing a girl on the same day or a day after.

But, to be bumped to the 3rd page after 1 1/2 days for multiple reviews posted from 2008.

Aaaaaaa......thank you. But, no.

That's just not quite the same thing.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT