Can a girl off the streets make it here?

• Toyz
  • 09-19-2014, 04:09 PM
I formerly helped the street walkers when I worked for a non profit through my church.

We gave them hiv tests, std test ect and about 3 Out of 5 tested positive for an std or HIV.
Very sad the lack of medical and dental care as well that these poor ladies had! Originally Posted by Annika
Ani, I want to thank you on behalf of all the Street Walkers you saved! I continue to be humbled by the number of good deeds that are done by Hoogar Church..

"Hoogar Church, doing great work since 1633"

It harkens me back to the days I worked with the Leper colonies on Tatooine as a young Jedi..the self pride I share with you of working with those less priviledged than ourselves cannot be measured in Benji's....

Can I ask you if while working with the displaced Hoogars on the street with your church, were you at that time a Hoogar or did being amongst them on such a personal level motivate you to join the profession later?

Many communities are taking up the fight to make Street Hoogaring safer for both Hoogar & John...my hope is someday there be government intervention to provide each Hoogar with an incall they can call their own. With fresh towels, stain free sheets & dependable plumbing...its a dream I have.

You'll be pleased to know that both Richard Gere & Julia Roberts have both joined Hoogar Church in active capacities since both of their movie careers are washed up.

So, in summation, I want to again THANK YOU for your selfless work both domestic (with the Hoogars of Cape Giradeau) as well as the ones in Sochi. Your humanitarian efforts are appreciated by all. I am PERSONALLY going to meet with Hoogars in Nevada on an upcoming ToYz trip, and offer my Cawk in friendship...and see if there are any angles they might not have thought of that I can enter into with them.
Ani, I want to thank you on behalf of all the Street Walkers you saved! I continue to be humbled by the number of good deeds that are done by Hoogar Church..

"Hoogar Church, doing great work since 1633"

It harkens me back to the days I worked with the Leper colonies on Tatooine as a young Jedi..the self pride I share with you of working with those less priviledged than ourselves cannot be measured in Benji's....

Can I ask you if while working with the displaced Hoogars on the street with your church, were you at that time a Hoogar or did being amongst them on such a personal level motivate you to join the profession later?

Many communities are taking up the fight to make Street Hoogaring safer for both Hoogar & John...my hope is someday there be government intervention to provide each Hoogar with an incall they can call their own. With fresh towels, stain free sheets & dependable plumbing...its a dream I have.

You'll be pleased to know that both Richard Gere & Julia Roberts have both joined Hoogar Church in active capacities since both of their movie careers are washed up.

So, in summation, I want to again THANK YOU for your selfless work both domestic (with the Hoogars of Cape Giradeau) as well as the ones in Sochi. Your humanitarian efforts are appreciated by all. I am PERSONALLY going to meet with Hoogars in Nevada on an upcoming ToYz trip, and offer my Cawk in friendship...and see if there are any angles they might not have thought of that I can enter into with them.
Originally Posted by Toyz

Sssshhh dont scare Annika off last time she was around she found me a client that spent about 10 grand on my teeth , im hoping for a new car this time.
  • Loxly
  • 09-21-2014, 01:40 PM
After looking over the responses a few times it occurred to me that there are similarities to getting a dog.

Do you go to a "Breeder" (Agency/Handler), take in a dog show (Reviews/M&Gs) to check them out or head on down to the local APL (SW)?

There's risks in all of the above. I think it all boils down to the level of trust you have of the information provided.

To the question -

Yup! I think a former SW can make it here with proper coaching (whatever that is). I suspect that there are many Richard Geres that have taken to time to "refine" some of their "finds" before turning them loose on the rest of us.

If I knew she'd been an SW prior to this I might take a harder look at reviews, etc. but would probably still see her.
Yes she can.