Apparently Jeb Bush is running for POTUS

Both parties are batting zero. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then an improvement awaits. "Re-inventing" the wheel will be a waste of time.
Of course, not everybody here is trying to stay one step ahead of DOJ, eh IBHomo?

OH, and in case you pack of jolly assholes haven't realized it yet (and I can guess at least two of you haven't), the OP was a fucking satire. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Borowitz article is satire.

Unfortunately, it was written in response to other reports that Jeb has resigned from a number of boards (corporate and/or non-profit). to clear the way for an election run.

I was actually going to post a thread on those earlier articles, but this thread beat me to the punch.

No matter. My point stands. We are sick with nepotism in this country. In BOTH parties.
Then an improvement awaits. "Re-inventing" the wheel will be a waste of time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Missed the point again lexie.
Missed the point again lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot has spent an entire lifetime perfecting the art of "missing the point again."

He is now a seasoned professional.
The Borowitz article is satire.

Unfortunately, it was written in response to other reports that Jeb has resigned from a number of boards (corporate and/or non-profit). to clear the way for an election run.

I was actually going to post a thread on those earlier articles, but this thread beat me to the punch.

No matter. My point stands. We are sick with nepotism in this country. In BOTH parties. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I completely agree - it is a ridiculous trend in a country that revolted against the English King!
Of course, not everybody here is trying to stay one step ahead of DOJ, eh IBHomo?

OH, and in case you pack of jolly assholes* haven't realized it yet (and I can guess at least two of you haven't), the OP was a fucking satire.

* that is what Assup and his gay friends at Oil Can Harry's call each other. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where did you get the indication that anyone didn't pick up on the satire. You constructed a strawman argument, didn't you..........faggot!!
Seems like it missed your funny bone, IBHomo.

Read the thread and decide who chuckled and who grumbled.
This country is SOOO fucked.

Is this really the best we can do? One family dynasty (Clinton) against another family dynasty (Bush)?

If either of them becomes President, we are officially a Third World country. Let's just give up the pretense of being a modern, sophisticated democracy.

We give a lesser amount of attention to selecting our leaders that we give to picking American Idol winners.

But what should I expect from a country that gives even five minutes worth of attention to anyone named Kardashian?

The thought of those two assholes running for President makes me long for Chris Christie vs. Elizabeth Warren. It doesn't matter if you like the politics of either of them. At least they present new faces. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ex-NYer has a point- since 1988- We have had George H. Bush for 4 years; followed by Bill Clinton for 8 years; followed by George W. Bush for 8 years; forlowed by Barack Obama for 8 years and if either Jeb or Hilary wins in 2016- that would mean 20 of the past 28 years(80 percent) the country has been "ruled" by a Bush or a Clinton- amazing.