BJs: Favorite ways to receive or give?

Whichever way InfamousBJ wants to be is what I like.

I usually prefer laying on my back, head propped up by pillows so I can watch the handiwork.
After too much beer at the Cowboys game.
I love a guy to "sit on my face & f&ck my face".....wooohooooo!!!
I love the way MaKenzee and Tara think!
  • Stag
  • 09-15-2010, 08:41 AM
I absolutely LOVE the sixty-nine! I can understand the ladies' comments about distractions, but I've gotta tell ya -- my favorite feeling is that moment when she's sitting on my lips, my tongue's softly working the magic valley, her mouth is enveloping my manhood, her hand is softly caressing my sack of goodies, and she starts to have her moment of ecstasy. I can't describe it accurately, but something very subtle changes about the way a woman holds her mouth just as she has an orgasm that makes me tingle from toes to nose. It's like her mouth closes more tightly, her tension goes up, something. I don't care that she's not concentrating -- she can finish that job later as far as I'm concerned. But that moment of truth is the best feeling in the world.

Then, if she wants, she can "dismount" and finish me up side-saddle, so we can cuddle for a while.
I absolutely LOVE the sixty-nine! I can understand the ladies' comments about distractions, but I've gotta tell ya -- my favorite feeling is that moment when she's sitting on my lips, my tongue's softly working the magic valley, her mouth is enveloping my manhood, her hand is softly caressing my sack of goodies, and she starts to have her moment of ecstasy. I can't describe it accurately, but something very subtle changes about the way a woman holds her mouth just as she has an orgasm that makes me tingle from toes to nose. It's like her mouth closes more tightly, her tension goes up, something. I don't care that she's not concentrating -- she can finish that job later as far as I'm concerned. But that moment of truth is the best feeling in the world.

Then, if she wants, she can "dismount" and finish me up side-saddle, so we can cuddle for a while. Originally Posted by Stag

Exactly!!
One of my favs likes to straddle my leg and rub her clit on my shin. Most times she cums doing this and I get one helluva finish. I am a fan of the power face fuckin too Dallas, gets the boys involved in the action!