clitoris sensitivity

Well you will never see me, and I don't want to see you, but I love eating and do well. Ha! Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist

I rather see a guy who can give me some act right usually those men don't participate in licking....

I rather see a guy who can give me some act right usually those men don't participate in licking.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
the majority of men don't like to eat, for some reason. but i love eating. actually more like an art in licking and using my tongue. and i sharing creampies too.

good cunnilingus is a fading art. most guys think that it's about dick length and rough sex. actually dick width and hardness along with a mix of rough and finesse is the way to go.
The female clitoris has 8,000 nerve ending while the male penis has 4,000. Only the very end of the clitoris is exposed while the unseen part splits like a wishbone and runs along both sides of the vestibule.

This explaines why most men do not know how to treat a clitoris as most all have no idea how to excite the clitoris body and only focus on the visible part which must be handled gently with great care due to the increased number of nerve ending.

When a penis has only 4000 nerve ending located along the length men think the clitoris should be handled the in the same manner as their penis and therefore are too rough with the precious pearl. Some men are focused on getting to the goal instead of enjoying the trip, giving some of us a bad name.
the majority of men don't like to eat, for some reason. but i love eating. actually more like an art in licking and using my tongue. and i sharing creampies too.

good cunnilingus is a fading art. most guys think that it's about dick length and rough sex. actually dick width and hardness along with a mix of rough and finesse is the way to go. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
How in the fuck do you share a creampie ?

How do you know which is the best way to go if you don't have a pussy & not to mention just like everything else not every girl is the same....

I tend to forget we are on a hooker board so if you ask a whore a honest question she is going to tell you whatever you want to hear just because that's her job..

But you can't tell me that it is about the dick width & not length lmfao you must not be packing because no man with a big winky is going to say some shit like that...

Some girls like it rough some girls like a mixture and some girls like it slow...

I can't say what I really want because fucktards get all emotional and I am not trying to go down that road again...
Of course there wasn't no eye contact during her REM phase. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I guess there's not during DATY either.

Isn't that the part where they arch their back, roll their eyes into their upper lids, and start quivering at the thighs right before your face gets soppy ....followed by an elongated groan that squeals up from the throat just before they start crawling backwards toward the headboard to get away from the tongue?
How in the fuck do you share a creampie ?

How do you know which is the best way to go if you don't have a pussy & not to mention just like everything else not every girl is the same....

I tend to forget we are on a hooker board so if you ask a whore a honest question she is going to tell you whatever you want to hear just because that's her job..

But you can't tell me that it is about the dick width & not length lmfao you must not be packing because no man with a big winky is going to say some shit like that...

Some girls like it rough some girls like a mixture and some girls like it slow...

I can't say what I really want because fucktards get all emotional and I am not trying to go down that road again... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ever heard of eating a creampie? If you can eat it, then you can share it.

The width argument is well known. I have talked to enough partners both pro and civie about this to get an accurate idea. Personally I am at 7 so I am just slightly above average. But women don't like it too long, because having the dick tip hit the cervix repeatedly (and forcefully) is not a pleasant feeling.

However, because the pussy opening is full of nerves, a wide dick (think coke can) can elicit much more pleasure than a skinny one (think pencil dick). hardness matters in the same way.

so a hard, thick, and average dick should stimulate more nerves than a long, rubbery, soft one, anyday of the week.

barring the extreme bdsm types, its better to mix up the rhythm and motion in any sexual activity to build the orgasm up.
Ever heard of eating a creampie? If you can eat it, then you can share it.

The width argument is well known. I have talked to enough partners both pro and civie about this to get an accurate idea. Personally I am at 7 so I am just slightly above average. But women don't like it too long, because having the dick tip hit the cervix repeatedly (and forcefully) is not a pleasant feeling.

However, because the pussy opening is full of nerves, a wide dick (think coke can) can elicit much more pleasure than a skinny one (think pencil dick). hardness matters in the same way.

so a hard, thick, and average dick should stimulate more nerves than a long, rubbery, soft one, anyday of the week.

barring the extreme bdsm types, its better to mix up the rhythm and motion in any sexual activity to build the orgasm up. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Your partners lied to you but believe what you want I bet them hoes never had a guy dick them down correctly...

Once you go big your ass never goes back...

Women don't like it long is fucking hilarious btw

They don't know what there talking about because if he knows what the fuck he is doing then hitting the cervix is the best feeling in the world ijs...

But your a guy trying to tell me what a woman preferred dick size & motion is which is funny but ok...

I don't believe guys who tell me there dick size on eccie because its always way smaller than they say it is ...
Cinnamon breath mints are a game changer according to some banned fucktard.
Your partners lied to you but believe what you want I bet them hoes never had a guy dick them down correctly...

Once you go big your ass never goes back...

Women don't like it long is fucking hilarious btw

They don't know what there talking about because if he knows what the fuck he is doing then hitting the cervix is the best feeling in the world ijs...

But your a guy trying to tell me what a woman preferred dick size & motion is which is funny but ok...

I don't believe guys who tell me there dick size on eccie because its always way smaller than they say it is ... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So I shouldn't believe what A LOT of women tell me but I should believe you?

Ummm, yeah . . . .
So I shouldn't believe what A LOT of women tell me but I should believe you?

Ummm, yeah . . . . Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
You don't have to believe me but im telling you i like big winkys the ones that make you walk with a limp after. ..

But you wouldn't know

You don't have to believe me but im telling you i like big winkys the ones that make you walk with a limp after. ..

But you wouldn't know Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I don't believe guys who tell me there dick size on eccie because its always way smaller than they say it is ... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Even the OPTIODD?
Even the OPTIODD? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No that's accurate
One point three inches of dangling death
Now I know I've never satisfied either one of you ladies