False Advertizing-stop it!

My point MS V. was don't put in your add that you give a wet sloppy DT "I want your dick in my throat" and then get offended. I point out I've seen Fire Phoenix (multiple times) and Britney Love 1 time) who answered as well here. No real crazy shit from me. (well Fire is crazy-Love her) and that is what I was afraid of sounding like. You advertise that way and that's what the gent is answering to.
I used to advertise deep throat but as I came across more bigger and bigger cocks that I was unable to do it with I stopped putting it in my ads and just do it.. if I can great if no then he is not expecting me to and he doesn't feel like he missed out.. Plus way to many assumed face fucking was the same thing and it is not as someone said above..
Deep throat.. How far u can shove a cock in your mouth.. Has nothing to do with the pace.. Or how sloppy it is.. Or if a bitch gags or not... Deep throat does not equivilate to PSE.. Just means you can swallow a dick.
You should know easy
Thanks @russellevans, that was fucking hot...
I don't advertise it. I can occasionally do it, but if a gent forces it, I'm much more likely to gag. So, just to save myself the hassle and the gents the disappointment-- I find it best to just leave that out.
Always I have maintained that the hobby is best enjoyed when:

The gents know exactly what a lady offers, and,

The ladies know exactly what a gent expects.

Loverly intersection, but depends on communication, of course.

Loverly intersection, but depends on communication, of course. Originally Posted by ck1942
Exactly!

Loverly intersection, but depends on communication, of course. Originally Posted by ck1942
Great point CK, but it's hard to communicate with some providers here. They are just not very personable at all with one word responses and such. The last thing I want is to feel like I'm bugging someone. Obviously that's not all the ladies but it's a big reason I continue to be very hesitant to see providers I haven't seen before. JMO!
Great point CK, but it's hard to communicate with some providers here. They are just not very personable at all with one word responses and such. The last thing I want is to feel like I'm bugging someone. Obviously that's not all the ladies but it's a big reason I continue to be very hesitant to see providers I haven't seen before. JMO! Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
I agree but its a catch 22. They get bothered by annoying non committal guys that get them salty as they waste their time. We get one word answers and do not have the ability to communicate in a manner that allows us to share what we want and set expectations.

People are just hard work! I end up sticking to a few ATF in Austin because my recent luck with trying different providers has been shocking!
Picking up on CK's suggestion:

I like my dick and balls DT'ed at the same time ... Who can?

oh and if you "promise" you can and then can't
I get to bang you balls deep for free...

just to set expectations
Like I said before, we pay your bills so if you're told to squeal like a fat pig you better do as instructed if you want to get paid.

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8
We pay your bills so if you're told to squeal like a fat pig you better do as instructed if you want to get paid.

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8 Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Lol, I got a mortgage with my provider earnings and I NEVER let any man tell me what to do, ever.

As far my clients go, they visit and I tell THEM to lay there and take that massage just like I know how to give them.

I'm in control of MY SESSION. NOT the other way around.
Like I said before, we pay your bills so if you're told to squeal like a fat pig you better do as instructed if you want to get paid.

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8 Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Facepalm
Ok, sorry, but I have to butt in. If you advertise DT, but can only DT a 2 inch dick, that's not DT! Obviously, to do real DT your cock needs to exceed a certain length. DT means deep throat. It has to at least tickle your tonsils or your not doing it right. You know its DT when you have to take the cock out off your mouth to breathe. I also blame reviewers for exaggerating what DT is. By reading reviews you would figure 75% of the girls here can do it when they cant.

The best DTers can take the dick well into their throats. Shoutout to Peachysexxy in Houston for being one the best real DTers.

That said I don't have issue with what's NOT listed in a showcase or ad. If its not listed, I assume YMMV or unavailable or I ask. A lot of times you are looking for that one particular menu item and to not get it would be disappointing if you planned your visit around that.

/rant Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1201446&highlight=