Trump appointee arrested after attacking Capitol police during Jan 6 attack

I hope the stupid SOB gets life for his temper tantrum. Originally Posted by Little Monster
He won't get five minutes. This article is from Washington Post so it's a good chance it's B.S.
Thank u - 'tiny tyrant' - you make your hatred of All who have a different opinion clear -

You're welcome!! Just using your own tactic Obbie.

are u just waiting to direct the crowds of conservative caucasians into the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gates to AOC;s concentration camps ???

If that crowd includes you obbie then I'm all for it.

Life in teh camps for an opinion different than your.

You seem to be the only one around here who takes exception to those who have a different opinion than you do. That is typical of your Marxist/fascist/Authoritarian views obbie

Now - I have printed often - those who committed crimes in teh Capitol - should be arrested, charged and tried before a fair jury of peers.

Ok, so I guess we are in agreement for once.

(no - tiny tyrant - not the lords of parliament) - but DPST's don't want to bother with the Rigamarole of Due process and Rule of Law - You just want to send anyone accused to AOC camps.

We're not the ones who broke the law and stormed the capital now are we?? Obviously it is you sore loser Trump supporters who an issue with following law and democracy You're showing your typical Marxist Repugnican hypocrisy right here.

Until they come for U - 'tiny tyrant"! Originally Posted by oeb11
They can come for me all they want to obbie. I ain't got shit to hide. I'm not one of those who threw a sore loser temper tantrum, your people did obbie with your typical Marxist/fascist/Authoritarian behavior.
He won't get five minutes. This article is from Washington Post so it's a good chance it's B.S. Originally Posted by Levianon17
keep telling yourself that buddy. Those lame ass immature arguments won't hold up in court.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Thank You - 'lm' - I live in your head with no effort from myself.

do get some professional help
Life is much better lived without Hatred and Lies of teh LSM.
Thank You - 'lm' - I live in your head with no effort from myself.

do get some professional help

speculating on ones medical condition is a pointable offense obbie.

Life is much better lived without Hatred and Lies of teh LSM. Originally Posted by oeb11
Keep flattering yourself obbie, I'm not the one following you around the forum like you are with me obbie, I'm not the one who is bringing you up in threads you haven't even posted in like you are with me.

Does it just suck being you?
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2021, 02:03 PM
thank you for your (not) considered , cogent, constructive nonsense.

the posts prove the point - 'lm'.

'bait' elsewhere - tiny tyrant.
thank you for your (not) considered , cogent, constructive nonsense.

the posts prove the point - 'lm'.

'bait' elsewhere - tiny tyrant. Originally Posted by oeb11
You're the one who followed me to this thread obbie. If you can't handle getting fed your own medicine the you need to move on.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Remember - lm -kif you feel you are being 'stalked' - the RTM button is your little friend..

Please get some professional help.

Your life can be much better - than dedicated to the marxism of Xi and XiNN.
Remember - lm -kif you feel you are being 'stalked' - the RTM button is your little friend..

Please get some professional help.

Your life can be much better - than dedicated to the marxism of Xi and XiNN. Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah, I don't use the rtm button, I would much h rather continue to expose your Marxist hypocrisy it's much easier and more fun.